recomendation on tire?

SRTurbo04

as the title says i need a new rear tire i dont need anything special but i just got quoted 180 eeeeeek lol any insight on place as well im just looking at iron pony

edit::oops kinda forgot to put what bike i have ha 2003 yfz600r

i have a 160/60/17

and im going to a 170/60/16 so yea mybad

What type of riding do you do? Are you mostly a I like to go fast in a straight line type of person, or do you like to lean the bike over too and hit the twisty roads?... and youre putting a 16inch wheeel on the rear? This mmust be a typo...

The best all around tire in my opinion would be the Michelin Pilot Power. For a 170/60/70 it would be 141 shipped to your door. I can mount and balance for ya too

a round one made of rubber.

thank you captain obvious

What type of riding do you do? Are you mostly a I like to go fast in a straight line type of person, or do you like to lean the bike over too and hit the twisty roads?... and youre putting a 16inch wheeel on the rear? This mmust be a typo...

The best all around tire in my opinion would be the Michelin Pilot Power. For a 170/60/70 it would be 141 shipped to your door. I can mount and balance for ya too

yea sorry typo i just went an ordered a bridgestone batalax 170/60/17