1993 mustang COBRA owners

Stimmel1647545512

you'll probably have more luck finding somebody with an svo ( chris green) or a turbo coupe ( derek's brother) they use the same brake setup fyi

I know, i just want to look at the master cylinder and prop valve and booster on a 93 cobra my car stops but the pedal is softer than i would like, but good call maybe ill call chris i heard the svo master cylinder is good for my set up as well thanks for the friendly reminder...

you might just need to bleed the brakes, but if your still running the disc drum master cyl and prop valve it will probably feel a little mushy

I'm gonna bleed again, haven't since car has been running, and i still have stock master cylinder and prop valve i need to gut my stock prop valve and get cobra/svo master cylinder so i have read.

sn95brakes.com

lots of people claim you can swap to 73mm front calipers or rear disc without changing the master cylinder and its absolute bs. The factory did it for a reason- this is why I still have my rear drums- and 70 mm fronts- I don't want to do that line lock setup again.

+1...but I don't see Keith on here very often.

He still surfs, just doesn't post much.

If he doesn't get the PM, send one to Tinman. Matt's a good friend of his and can get him in contact.

Andy, sponsor fees are due in a week, BTW :)