Dave and Busters or Game Works?

thorne

I really don't give two shits and a fuck. It's been a long time since I've been do DB, but at the time there seemed to be a larger amount of games to be enjoyed at GW. I've only ever eaten at DB and was impressed the one time. I wish when 10oclock came around they'd actually make the underaged leave at GW instead of just announcing it a couple times. :mad:

Dave and Busters has the F355 sims.. though there's only 2. And they have the Daytona game for mass multiplayer... but NASCAR sucks.

GameWorks has the F1 game for multiplay.. But their Initial D motion game is only Auto and you can't use your save cars. :p

It's a toss-up man.. Personally, I like D&B's atmosphere better.

F355 On Sim = Best Game Evar! :cool:

BTW I'll take on any challengers!

I'm eating at barelys.

You can eat eat there but you might as well drink there. They have good drinks there all the time. Eat, get drunk, then go play video games. That is the correct order.

I'm sure I will arrive with a good amount in me already. BUT buying more is always a plus.

I'm leaning towards gameworks because they've got less kids in my expiernace. BUT damn F355 does sound fun.

I will post up tonight in the event area which ever one I end p choosing. Its prolly going to come down to a coin toss.