DK Presents- "Sleepless nights" EVERYONE PLEASE READ

coltboostin

This is the first official (legitimate) DK event.

HIN in Columbus is May 31, 5 to Midnight.-after which we plan on holding CL vs CB 08.

Then, we have Import face off at Dragway 42, on June 1st.

You guys can see where I am going with this….but to make a long story short, I am in talks with the event promoter of HIN right now, and working with the people at IFO to get us ALL a discounted rate of entry into the show, and attendance if you done have a car. This will be done under the assumption that we are a united car community, “CR” as it may be. (Cleveland Racing, and Columbus racing).

I have to talk to Anthony about some of my ideas since this is his site, but this have potential to benefit all of us, not only now, but into the future.

How many of you would be cool with a situation like this? At worst- we get into events, and in the future parts and service-at a discounted rate. Also, how many of you will attend HIN-and would be more coaxed to attend if it was cheaper?

Tell your friends that are not on CR as well about this opportunity. Please-post you thoughts.

JP

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would definitely attend if it was discounted/free. I am assuming NON-imports are also welcome to this meet?

I will speak with Tahn tomorrow about this. even if we cant get your car INTO the show-am trying to get a discounted rate for our members.

And then- shenanigans afterwards. ;)