New Job!!

BIGGU

Well to anyone that knows me or anyone that doesen't know me im on the right step into the future. for the last 2 years ive been working at Staples as a Easy Tech/ electronics associate. pay was decent but the work was mindless, only thing that kept me there was the employees i worked with are great and so are the managers. i recently just graduated from DeVry not long ago with my associates in Network System Administration and been looking for a half way decent job. As of Monday the 7th i will be starting at the City of Gahanna as a IT Intern that i believe will move in to a full time position as long as play my cards right. pay is decent at a $3 raise over what i was making at Staples. i get to pick my own schedule, its a state job which is great and the people i work with seem to be great! just wanted to share my great news here and if all goes well i plan on doing the man thing and getting my first house.

i guess just a happy rant possibly?