Is it just me or is....

V8 Beast

Nope Jeep Cherokee.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/trowabarton420/lol-1.gif

IPS cornering the market with LSx's in Columbus?

Nice work!

To be honest, everything about the LSx cars is 100x easier than working on a TT V6 car (Insert 300ZX / 3000GT / S4 here) lol. I like the cars more and more every day and am seriously considering getting something -- prolly a REALLY modded C5 Z06 or a C6 or CTS-V or something.

Great engines, great platforms, and they just work. Making power with them is easy and we have used enough parts combinations that it isnt hard to nail down what parts you need to make "XYZ" horsepower. Id like to get a few more big blower set-ups in (Since we do have the Procharger hook-up) since we have done / are doing many big nitrous and turbo set-ups. We continue to add new LSx parts vendors almost every single day so there is very little any more we cant get for the cars and be competitive on.

Brandon has learned a ton about the LSx cars since he got here so he is able to put quotes / set-ups together easily and Eric is as good as it gets with HP Tuners. Mike and Peanut are great techs and Tank is a shop Ninja that can design/fab/weld/problem-solve with anybody. To be honest we are just blessed with a shop full of very talented guys right now :)

Jeff

Also, I cant thank guys like Sam and Linn and Tilley and Mark & Jason and John G. and Anthoy (Green) and Anthony & Garrett and Buzz and many others for really helping us continue to grow. When you survive almost exclusively on good "Word of Mouth" guys like these are invaluable to a small shop like ours. I can't say "Thank You" enough times.

Until our corny radio adds start playing soon (Our first "Formal" advertising) these guys are the reason we are still around and doing very well :)

Jeff

Great work begets business, it's as simple as that. IPS has been absolutely great to me since day one - way back when they were running things out of a small garage off 5th Avenue in Grandview Heights. Their customer service has always been top-notch, and their technical capabilities speak for themselves. It's not surprising that they're cornerning the market; it was only a matter of time.

:cool:

EDIT: Because apparently homonyms own me.

Great work begets business, it's as simple as that. IPS has been absolutely great to me since day one - way back when they were running things out of a small garage off 5th Avenue in Grandview Heights. Their customer service has always been top-notch, and their technical capabilities speak for themselves. It's not surprising that their cornerning the market; it was only a matter of time.

:cool:

I remember sitting in the garage way back when watching your nitrous kit get put on in the middle of the night.

Great group of guys keep up the good work.

I remember sitting in the garage way back when watching your nitrous kit get put on in the middle of the night.

Great group of guys keep up the good work.

LOL, yeah, good times. It was all secretive too - beyond IPS and you, I think Dyno Brian was the only other person who knew about that.

After working with various ls platforms, I will also be purchasing one soon. You honest can't find a better hp/$ powerplant. Properly matched Heads/Cam + 100 shot will be more than enough power for me... for awhile. :)

IPS must be doing something right because Columbus always seemed like a tough market for performance shops.

LOL, yeah, good times. It was all secretive too - beyond IPS and you, I think Dyno Brian was the only other person who knew about that.

There was some serious work put into hiding almost everything on that kit in the car. From were the lines where ran to the switch location.

Those times hangin out at IPS and watching some of the incredible work done on cars. Some of best memories i have from living in Cbus. Im glad to see IPS doing so well in a very hard market to survive.

Anyone remember the SUV that rolled over when we were leaving Waffle house on the west side. It was either 70 or 270. I cant remember who all was with us but there were about 8 cars i think in line when the guy wiped out.