Where to buy used rims?

ImUrOBGYN

Pick & Pull does not sell wheels, Hub Cap Annie has a good selection but wanted more money for used wheels than new aftermarket. There are several junk yards on McKinley Ave Christian that have used wheels, I picked up the 300zx wheels for my turbo Laser for something like $150 at one of the places. Worthmans should have them as well. I don't know if there are any places up near you though since you live in the sticks!! :D

Fordcontour.org classifieds has a set of 4 used Momo rims for $150. I know the guy, he lives up near akron.

Edit: they fit your 4x108 bolt pattern fyi :)

Hmm, gonna go check this out for sure. Also, going to check these other places everyone has listed. I did go to a junkyard near my house but came up empty handed. Thought about pick and pull, but Ben, you say they don't sell rims there?

Keep em coming.

Pick & Pull does not sell wheels,

yes they do.

got a wheel and tire for my old corolla i had there, buddy just got a rim off a old k car there a few weeks sgo.

and my other friend got a wheel for his sentra.

50% of the time the cars have wheels still on them. or laying beside them

^On occasion they do, I was there the other day looking for a part and saw no wheels on the premise and was again told they don't sell them.

Was the black supra still there!? It had wheels, wheels we need.

Is there an MGBGT there? I saw one in the "on deck" lot 2 weeks ago.

BTW, we bough a full set from them not to long ago, and they have an entry for it on their price list. They sell everything that's on their lot.

call keystone or transwheel and get a recond wheel, these usually need a core though

Wow thats exactly what I was going to post. Whenever I throw Transwheel out no one has ever heard of them.

Keystone's number is 272.8600, couldnt tell you Transwheels. But a friend of mine is the one that started that company. And Keystone is now part of the LKQ group.

Pick-n-Pull does indeed sell wheels. It's in their price list, and they've got literally dozens of alloys sitting in one of bays of the shed by the entrance area. The problem is actually finding what you are looking for, Cougars aren't that common. Edison's on McKinley used to have a lot of late-model wheels, but their prices were stupidly high.

I'd imagine that there is a FWD Cougar forum out there, and odds are somebody there has exactly the rim you want for sale. Probably the easiest way to get ahold of one.

Ah, that's too bad. I looked around a few junkyards, a new cougar forum, contour forum, ebay, craigslist, etc. Kept finding the same shit for the same price over and over- if I found it at all. However, I did finally take it to Mike at Wheel Medic. I was a little concerned it would be cutting it close since it had been damaged pretty well. Mike said they could fix it, though. Hopefully, he took some before and after pics I'll post so you everyone can see the work they perform. (I'm assuming I'll have no complaints. ;) ) We'll get the rim back Tue.