1st run in the LT1

phil

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tripple P! AND just kidding about you doing the ricer fly by.... it looked like a close race but kinda hard to see from my rear view mirrors :lol:

This will be the last time i give you props dickweed lol, ok so you pulled away from us like we were standing still, but i did take your boy by half car and i did say i would run him again. :asshole: and paul, i gotta brag about my wins against you as much as possible, they are so few and far between, what is that now 1-203. thats 1 win 203 losses, all on fucking tape lol

This will be the last time i give you props dickweed lol, ok so you pulled away from us like we were standing still, but i did take your boy by half car and i did say i would run him again. :asshole: and paul, i gotta brag about my wins against you as much as possible, they are so few and far between, what is that now 1-203. thats 1 win 203 losses, all on fucking tape lol

lol your car still moves pretty good though. i like it. sounds like a real car... like an ls1 ;)