mustang gurus I need hand.....

Stimmel1647545512

First off the car as of now is my daily driver, and will NOT start, Second of all I want to say thanks to Mike Ward for leading me in the right directon, But I have no way of moving the car to a shop and its sitting in my buddys driveway here in dublin, I have posted numerous threads on here but it seems one thing leads to another, rather than confuse everyone on here give me a call on my cell if you are good with 87-93 fox mustangs especially wiring issues, the car did start and run yesterday somehow then i turned it off now nothing again....

I need help bad, Should i just get it a mile up the street and take it to germain ford and have them diagnose the problem? or will they say its too old and not like all my after market sutff?

Give me a call whenever if you can help 614-507-7049

Thanks, Andy

Thank you mike, I wish I could get it there Im really stuck here and cant figure anyhting out, I dont have triple A and dont seem to be getting anywhere, I even jumped the fuel pump relay so it was running all the time and the car woulndt start cranked like no other but didnt fire up...im temped to sell the damn thing...

module fixed car runs brakes suck new caliper seems to be messed up somewhere hoses are brand new russel lines someone pm me who is willing to look at the car for cheap as possible i might take it to gearhead rob if he has time

just becuase a part is new don't assume its good follow the steps to check a sticking caliper

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Removed

your welcome for figuring out youre no start over the phone!

did you figure out the brakes? you never did call me back. come down this weekend and help out on mine!