high street tattoo

88lx5oh

anyone got any work done there??

was down there a couple of days ago.. there shop is where pierceology used to be..checked out some of there work, met some of the artist. and on may 4th ill be finishing up my right arm. it will be a full sleeve. kind of interesting too. continuing the asian theme, and i will have 2 artist doing my arm basically collaborating on the entire sleeve. scott and steve will be doing the work.

i have a normal guy i go to but he is booked up. i like what i saw down there, but would like opinions from someone who got inked there.

my wife will also be getting another tattoo as well

Both my brother and I get our work done at Fate Tattoo on high street. Ask for Chris. He does amazing work. A little expensive, but you get what you pay for. The color is great, perfect lines and the work is gaurenteed for life. Free touch-ups whenever. As soon as I get back to Ohio, I'll post some pics up of the work they did on us.

i usually go to liquid visionon brice and livingston.. joe evans Owner and artist does my work.. and has a sick car to boot (01 viper gts) very down to earth guy, and not like any other tattoo artist ive ever met.

i usually go to liquid visionon brice and livingston.. joe evans Owner and artist does my work.. and has a sick car to boot (01 viper gts) very down to earth guy, and not like any other tattoo artist ive ever met.

just wondering if something happened to make you not want to go back?

tom

no 3 E's for my boys names Emerson, Evan, and Elliott.

Wanted something for them but didn't want to have there full names.

A good friend of mine got a bar code on the back of his neck, the numbers below the bar code were his 2 kids birth dates. I thought it was pretty cool.

I just had my 3rd (and final) session on my leg piece this past Monday.

http://picsorban.com/upload/session3pic1.jpg

It was done by Kat (F14HellKat) at her private studio, The Artful Dodger. She does INCREDIBLE work, and wouldn't allow anyone else near my skin.

Here's her site...

http://www.the-artful-dodger.com

anyone got any work done there??

was down there a couple of days ago.. there shop is where pierceology used to be..checked out some of there work, met some of the artist. and on may 4th ill be finishing up my right arm. it will be a full sleeve. kind of interesting too. continuing the asian theme, and i will have 2 artist doing my arm basically collaborating on the entire sleeve. scott and steve will be doing the work.

i have a normal guy i go to but he is booked up. i like what i saw down there, but would like opinions from someone who got inked there.

my wife will also be getting another tattoo as well

Do you not like the artist that started your sleeve? I personally wouldn't want different artists working on the same piece.

I'd also check out Anthony at Stained Skin, and Jeff at American Proverb.

no 3 E's for my boys names Emerson, Evan, and Elliott.

Wanted something for them but didn't want to have there full names.

Yeah I figured it had something to do with your boys. I was refering more to the position on your body. Lower back, just beneath the shirt line? Thats usually where a tramp stamp goes. Ive had plans for my dads tat for like 2 years now just havent gotten off my lazy ass to get it done.

just wondering if something happened to make you not want to go back?

tom

he is just booked up. he is an amazing artist.. i send everyone i know who wants work done there. ill definately get more work from joe.

Do you not like the artist that started your sleeve? I personally wouldn't want different artists working on the same piece.

I'd also check out Anthony at Stained Skin, and Jeff at American Proverb.

his work was alright. got it at envy skin gallery.. i feel he rushed a bit, so yeah im not totally pleased, still good work none the less. that leg piece looks nice.. not my style, but it is top notch work (plus i hate leg tats lol)

here is the piece i got from Billy Hill at Envy Skin gallery

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/S4300029.jpg

I live down the street from him he leavs that viper out in the open alllll yeeeeeaaarrrrr looonng pisses me off everytime I see it outside lol

I just had my 3rd (and final) session on my leg piece this past Monday.

http://picsorban.com/upload/session3pic1.jpg

It was done by Kat (F14HellKat) at her private studio, The Artful Dodger. She does INCREDIBLE work, and wouldn't allow anyone else near my skin.

Here's her site...

http://www.the-artful-dodger.com

she did my tattoo as well... I LOVE HER. i'll be going back to her, as soon as i figure out what i want...

Joey Knuckels did the work on my arm. He is now at High Street Tattoo. Talk to him. Just what ever you do, do not make fun of his singing while he is working on you. Took alittle longer for that part to heal.... Learned my leason for sure.