Spotted: Blue Viper GTS....big wing

Putty

I saw it in Gahanna yesterday, said 650r on the side, so I assume it was probably a Hennessey car, but that's also 650 crank. I would have loved to line up next to him in mine. :)

I hated the wing on the back. Just doesn't match the look of the car IMHO.

wow....we must have been there at the same time. i went thru the light at sunbury going toward 270 and was about the last car to go thru, and saw him in the turn lane. i didnt like the wing either. i was about to post it up but forgot...it was a younger (looked younger at least) black guy driving it. he didnt look older than 25

I sense exhaust note jealousy in this thread... :p

Honestly, do you think they sound good? I'm a huge fan of Vipers - love the way they look, love their performance potential, and would rock one all day long - but, still, I think they sound like ass.

Honestly, do you think they sound good? I'm a huge fan of Vipers - love the way they look, love their performance potential, and would rock one all day long - but, still, I think they sound like ass.

I <3 the sound of Vipers...

Now don't get me wrong, there are a few exhaust systems (like most other vehicles) that sounds like complete CRAP and ruin the car. However, with the right system, they sound amazing and like nothing else. That may be why I like it so much, you can't mistake it because it sounds like nothing else... :D