Stunt Man Shot

Kevin R.

I LOVE PATRON, no salt, no lemon, PERIOD. But I sure as hell don't love it enough to let someone pour citric acid in the form of an oil in my eye for a free shot.

Sambuca: Sam*Bew* ka is an Italian aniseed-flavored (black licorice), usually colorless liqueur.

In Italy it is common to serve neat Sambuca with some floating coffee beans dropped on it: it is called Sambuca con mosca (literally, "Sambuca with flies"). The beans are there as an ornament, but they can be "roasted" by lighting the fumes of the alcohol for 30 or so seconds..

You sir have VERY good (read:similar) taste. I could drink Patron all night and not get sloppy/sloshy drunk. I use to chase it with sprite or something carbonated. But now I just like it chilled, usually with a lime but its not always needed.

You beat me to the Sambuca definition too. Everytime we're with the Italian side of the family or Italian friends from NY they ALWAYS have Sambuca after a meal.