Few pics of my brothers EVOs

Turbotrio

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell your brothers I will give them a ride in my car and turn it all the way to 28psi if they just give me a ride around the block.... lol

EVO=Dream Car

Wait til Mike has the boost turned up so your ride will be a bit more fun and Im sure he will take you up on it :)

Jeff

Did you guys remove the factory hood latch or are you not confident in its ability to hold your hood down? Just wondering cause the pins.

I like EVOs a lot so good job.

Most DSMs and EVOs have to ditch the hood latch due to the size FMIC cores we use. Hood pins only work fine when installed correctly.

• Upvote 1

i wanna see a buschur evo vs. ips evo race...ha

What would be the point -- everyone knows that a stock "Buschur" EVO (Assuming it does have a "Buschur" sticker on it) would beat a 600awhp 35R IPS EVO in its sleep so its a waste of gas/time dont you think?

Now the real question is whether or not a stock "Buschur" EVO can walk a stock shorty IPS LS1 camaro off-spray. Any takers?

Jeff

Yes, I am so good at photoshop that I just copy/pasted two random EVOs onto boring backgrounds and added IPS logos to them because I had a spare 72 hours on my hands and wanted to see if anyone would catch it or not...

You got me!!

The "Fake" black EVO is a simple bolt-on car that is on the street almost every single day. Mike's "Fake" blue car has about 200 or so miles on his break-in and then we will get it dialed back in on the dyno. It will be at a track day/event if/when he feels like it.

Jeff

I'm coming for the black one.