WTB skateboards

wnaplay1647545503

Ive got one i might make a deal on. its an element deck with tensor trucks, black zero wheels, bones reds bearings. deck is a lil chewed up. Ive always been anal abt my shit, so its never seen water or anything, and the griptape is fairly clean. bearings are a little old, but still ride pretty nice, and i think a new set of reds is like 15$

My friend dave is sponcered by oldschool in westerville and ATf in florida, he rides borads 3-4 times depending on what he was doing handrail,s huge gaps ect, he gives the decks away free to kids at the skatepark that can not afford new stuff, im sure I can get a couple of decks , Im skating with him on monday so ill ask then.

My friend dave is sponcered by oldschool in westerville and ATf in florida, he rides borads 3-4 times depending on what he was doing handrail,s huge gaps ect, he gives the decks away free to kids at the skatepark that can not afford new stuff, im sure I can get a couple of decks , Im skating with him on monday so ill ask then.

+1 for Old Skool skate shop in Westerville. They usually have their shop decks for a good price too.