new srt4 guy..

srt4good

whats up guy's, my name is scott and i live in north columbus and just purchased my new black 2005 dodge neon SRT-4. just took it to the track at national trail raceway about a week ago and ran it for the first time... i love this car and have lots of plans for it... :cool:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet... here is a pic of the car when i brought it home... as of now still looks the same... next mod is dropping the car with some eibach pro kit springs and painting the rims gloss black for a meaner look... :woowoo:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh194/awilson7/P1230156.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh194/awilson7/P3100282.jpg

first ill list my mods... 3" turbo back MPx exhaust, no cat, no muffler. K&N typhoon cold air intake, greddy profec B spec II boost controller, motor mount inserts, mopar Stage 1 pcm, stage 2 injectors... running on BF goodrich KDW 205's my best time was 13.9, i peeled out through 2nd gear though, i need slicks

first ill list my mods... 3" turbo back MPx exhaust, no cat, no muffler. K&N typhoon cold air intake, greddy profec B spec II boost controller, motor mount inserts, mopar Stage 1 pcm, stage 2 injectors... running on BF goodrich KDW 205's my best time was 13.9, i peeled out through 2nd gear though, i need slicks

Sell those stage2injectors with ur mods u won't need them for a while unless ur running over 21pounds of boost but the turbos shit at that poundage throw a big FMIC an hardpipes an an have fun but don't forgot about a cathcan can an check valve, an if u aren't on there alreaddy go to srtforums.com

If u have any detailed questions message ANTWON or 0RWHP both had sick srt4s an will be able to answer anything u need

i threw the stage 2 injectors on their so that i could run 17-18 psi of boost safely... before those i was running lean, with s2 im running optimal.. im trying not to blow my engine just yet... :eek: i do have plans on adding a FMIC and hard pipes though...

cool.. i just figured it was better safe than sorry.... i was told by a lot of people on dodgeforums to upgrade injectors if running more than 16psi... are you running on a stock turbo? if so what psi do you normally run at the track and on the street?

cool.. i just figured it was better safe than sorry.... i was told by a lot of people on dodgeforums to upgrade injectors if running more than 16psi... are you running on a stock turbo? if so what psi do you normally run at the track and on the street?

yea stock turbo right now im at 15 because my motors toast... but normally spike 17.5 hold 15 to redline but i have a safc that im gonan tune a little bike spike 22 hold 18...but i have a new toy sittin on the desk..just need more money to get it to play safely lol

I have a stock camaro, 40 roll for $20 this weekend?

uummm... maybe some day.... the funny thing is my last car was a LS1 ws6 t/a manual 6-speed that unfortunatly threw a rod at the same time it blew the rearend diff. at the track... (miss that damn car) i know what kinda power they put down even stock... once i moddify my car a little more then well talk.. even though i think it would be a close race im not ready to get walked on just yet....

uummm... maybe some day.... the funny thing is my last car was a LS1 ws6 t/a manual 6-speed that unfortunatly threw a rod at the same time it blew the rearend diff. at the track... (miss that damn car) i know what kinda power they put down even stock... once i moddify my car a little more then well talk.. even though i think it would be a close race im not ready to get walked on just yet....

I'll give you the hit, sound does that sound?

Race Linn, its just a stock maro, You should walk away after about 90mph. I would, fuck race him for $100 and buy some hard pipes!

Welcome!

thanks for the welcome... ill be at national trails raceway april 25 for the friday fights..... if Linn wants to line up and race me then thats cool. $20

yea stock turbo right now im at 15 because my motors toast... but normally spike 17.5 hold 15 to redline but i have a safc that im gonan tune a little bike spike 22 hold 18...but i have a new toy sittin on the desk..just need more money to get it to play safely lol

yeah that sounds about right for the stock turbo... ive also heard from modern performance that the stock turbo runs out of effeciency after 18psi..you can't get anymore than 300 fwhp out of stock setup without running nitrous... im hoping to get a AGP 50 trim setup for next summer once i have all the supporting mods just so i can break into the 400 fwhp...

Holy crap paul. Reading your posts really makes my eyes hurt. So you want him to take advice on what to run when your motor itself is toast?

the reason my motor is "toast" is a factory issue that is being fixed right now :asshole:

thanks for the welcome... ill be at national trails raceway april 25 for the friday fights..... if Linn wants to line up and race me then thats cool. $20

dont race him for 20 he hussels every new person on this bored

the reason my motor is "toast" is a factory issue that is being fixed right now :asshole:

are you getting it fixed through dodge warranty? ive heard it's hell trying to get them to fix anything under warranty....

dont race him for 20 he hussels every new person on this bored

after reading all the other newbie posts i kinda got that hint... hell ill still take him on for pinks! haha J/K...