Autox Sat. 4/19 @ Trails

Dr. Apex

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good chance if it's going to rain I wont make it down. My all seasons have about as much tread as my hoosiers. Slippy slide to last sounds like I'll just save my money for the next dry event. Do they transfer credits if you reg. and can't go?

good chance if it's going to rain I wont make it down. My all seasons have about as much tread as my hoosiers. Slippy slide to last sounds like I'll just save my money for the next dry event. Do they transfer credits if you reg. and can't go?

They didn't for me last year.

Andy, fyi - make sure you and your family all get the waiver signed if you show up. If your kid is under 12 they cannot ride in a car and are not allowed in the grid or near where cars are moving per insurance rules. There are plenty of safe areas to stand and watch though. Just thought I'd let you know so you know what to expect.

Andy, fyi - make sure you and your family all get the waiver signed if you show up. If your kid is under 12 they cannot ride in a car and are not allowed in the grid or near where cars are moving per insurance rules. There are plenty of safe areas to stand and watch though. Just thought I'd let you know so you know what to expect.

He is only 4 and the waivers are completly understandable. Will probally bring him along some ear protection as well. When family is involved i would rather be farther away and safe.

He is only 4 and the waivers are completly understandable. Will probally bring him along some ear protection as well. When family is involved i would rather be farther away and safe.

show up, have fun, get hooked, buy fun car for autocross, yeah.

It's not really needed unless the uber-prepped cars are running, the carts are a little annoying, but not too loud.

The only time I can remember having to cover my ears was when I was standing near the start at Ackerman, and that half-bridgeport FD was on the line.

^I'm hoping for first heat for once also if the weather plays out like they say.

Assuming that is your blue Mitsubishi Talon in EP, haha, it looks like you'll be running 3rd. DLB already did the class shuffle to even out the run groups, so I think what it shows is probably the final run order.

CSP? How?

The intake and KYB's do that?

The intake and the fact i have 300zx wheels.....more rubber than stock so to speak. The Tokicos are legal in ES, plus now i can buy springs/short throw/exhaust. I want to get this event out of the way and see how i place, then decide if i am competitive with the way my car sits now.