Best all around performing car for 10-15K

hpfiend

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why but the stealth/mitsus worry me... I will research them more though- maybe its chrysler/dodge reputation and the fact that the mitsu is its almost its identical cousin... that neon srt4 I drove had clutch chatter with 10 miles on it I dont care if it had a 70000 mile warranty I just didn't have good feelings about that car.

just fyi, the 3000gts and stealths are a purely mitsubishi product, the 3000gt came first, as the mitsubishi gto elsewhere in the world, and they are pretty damn solid. they are not mitsus like talons and eclipses were mitsus - they are not dsm's. 100% of them were made in japan.

ST185 All-Trac Celica. AWD turbo and you can find a good one for around $7-9k.

It really depends on what you're trying to say with losing money. These cars will only increase in price from here on out. They are very rare and in 10-15 years could carry a pretty high price tag.

I am still on the fence with the e36/c4 but if I could swing a c5 noway would I go m power... I agree with the trunk advantage- my dad's c6 has a big hatch but every time he puts anything back htere it ends up all over the car-I also have heard the c4 ride is quite stiff and I hate the digital dash.

with the recent replies the vr4 is a curiosity

heck I got a few calls today on the stang so I may end up with a c5z after all...