Heyyy CR

SuBieQT

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello sweetheart, wish these guys realized your dating someone over seas so they can put there dicks back in there pants.. its cool though I will just go with the obvious answer as they probably didnt know, but yeah now all of you know. I am in Iraq and if you fuck a guys girl while he is gone by law I can kill you. I dont know the exact code for it but its something like PTSD.. come on now lets be cool about this shit..
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

hello sweetheart, wish these guys realized your dating someone over seas so they can put there dicks back in there pants.. its cool though I will just go with the obvious answer as they probably didnt know, but yeah now all of you know. I am in Iraq and if you fuck a guys girl while he is gone by law I can kill you. I dont know the exact code for it but its something like PTSD.. come on now lets be cool about this shit..

Okay, because you're in Iraq and ONLY because you're in Iraq, I won't give you too much shit.

However, are you that insecure about yourself and untrusting of the woman you're dating that you have to say this on a public forum?

Okay, because you're in Iraq and ONLY because you're in Iraq, I won't give you too much shit.

However, are you that insecure about yourself and untrusting of the woman you're dating that you have to say this on a public forum?

Hey Ben -- When's the last time you've been overseas getting shot at and avoiding becoming IED fodder?

Give the guy some slack, jesus man.

Hey Ben -- When's the last time you've been overseas getting shot at and avoiding becoming IED fodder?

i agree... thanks :)

That was giving him some slack. Threatening to kill someone in any other context on this board is an immediate ban. So.......

Just imagine if I were still an admin on here.

That was giving him some slack. Threatening to kill someone in any other context on this board is an immediate ban. So.......

Just imagine if I were still an admin on here.

:confused: What is with you today??? I think there was an intention of sarcasm and you're taking it out of context -- like whenever people say "SILENCE, I KILL YOU" when I'm posting in a thread?

:confused: What is with you today??? I think there was an intention of sarcasm and you're taking it out of context -- like whenever people say "SILENCE, I KILL YOU" when I'm posting in a thread?

Sounded more like he was really pissed that guys are leghumping his woman. :confused:

And I posted funny pic. That makes everything better.

Guest mrhobbz

This man speeks da troof.

Please show me the reg that says you're legally allowed to kill somebody banging your girlfriend :rolleyes:. I lost my girl while overseas to some trailer park douchebag, same with like 80% of our company. Shit happens to good people.. If she's worth holding onto she won't cheat, if she does, fuck her.. her loss. Plenty of pussy in the sea to worry about cheating bitches.

soooo, how about a threesome when you get back? You like anal?

In all seriousness, since jokes and sarcasm are hard to take around here, I live 100 miles away, and i have a fiance, no worries buddy ;) That being said... ever gone to a swingers bar?

In all seriousness, since jokes and sarcasm are hard to take around here, I live 100 miles away, and i have a fiance, no worries buddy ;) That being said... ever gone to a swingers bar?

Does your fiance know about us??? I hope she didnt find the pair of socks I left in the bedroom!!

And I'm married.... and my wife is on here.... no worries from this guy either.

haha thanks man I hope everyone got that was being sarcastic, I do trust her not to worried about that, and right now I would rather IED's be going off then the ridiculous amount of EFP's we encounter on a daily basis in Baghdad :cool: Thanks guys.

Where you at in Iraq man?

Oh and back on subject x2 I like your STi too I beat the shit out of it everytime I am home :D expecially power sliding into pedestrians.. haha

None of the guys here can get laid anyways.

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/Ben&Gabriellecopy.jpg

Ben, I don't see your credentials anywhere?

Ladies, I'm available for stud service, I make cute babies guaranteed! Proof is above.