Heyyy CR

SuBieQT

central college and hamilton rd. Westerville mailing address, but you're correct it's pretty much NA. It'd also explain where Ben had seen you before as he lives close.

Is your brother on here? He has a nice truck, I'm willing to bet it's faster than anything I've got....but his roommate with the prelude has got to lose the exhaust!

hahaha yup thats my brother. I think his name on here is SVTkid...

I have seen her on Cleveland Ave, north of Main St. in Westerville (by the rec center).

yeah i get my nails done right on cleveland and main a lot...

• Upvote 1

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your lies will not be tolerated!

besides, i never asked for pics of you and your car. Just you. Now display them, it's a rule.

--- I asked for the pics of you and your car, But if you dont have them thats cool. Just post some of you. :D

my trucks slow.....but yea thats his prelude...i keep telling him to fix it cause its annoying but whatever....i always see your m3 when i walk my dog and your rx7 in the garage.

but i'm on here!

also....welcome sister

my trucks slow.....but yea thats his prelude...i keep telling him to fix it cause its annoying but whatever....i always see your m3 when i walk my dog and your rx7 in the garage.

but i'm on here!

also....welcome sister

howdy neighbor. Feel free to stop by if you see me out sometime.

I suppose that I shouldn't be complaining about your roommate's exhaust since my FD isn't exactly quiet, but damn is that thing buzzy :p

howdy neighbor. Feel free to stop by if you see me out sometime.

I suppose that I shouldn't be complaining about your roommate's exhaust since my FD isn't exactly quiet, but damn is that thing buzzy :p

yea i can hear him coming home from down hamilton road...but ya you will probably see me outside with my dog...i'll have to check out the FD sometime.

besides, i never asked for pics of you and your car. Just you. Now display them, it's a rule.

before you start spouting off "rules" here maybe you should read this.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19827

Welcome Andrea. Welcome to the board.

yea i can hear him coming home from down hamilton road...but ya you will probably see me outside with my dog...i'll have to check out the FD sometime.

sure thing. I think you may have met my wife already, but I'm not sure. We have a rot mix puppy. She said that she met someone that lived on the corner one night when walking the dog.

lol, yes, that is exactly what I was doing, spouting off rules :lol:

sure looks like it here.

While you might think its funny, it wasn't. Incase you haven't notice the guy to girl ratio is like 1000 to 1 here and leghumpers like yourself that hound on girls for pics don't help the matter.

sure looks like it here.

While you might think its funny, it wasn't. Incase you haven't notice the guy to girl ratio is like 1000 to 1 here and leghumpers like yourself that hound on girls for pics don't help the matter.

Shawn the sarcasm missed you I guess, down boy down!