Heyyy CR

SuBieQT

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i DiDnt TyPe LikE tHiS btw mr. mega man..... preston i love you moreee and shut up mike... no i wasn't there opening day i was working :( and i'm pretty sure it wasn't me at the ohiohondas meet lol

SuBieQT, CoLumbus, OhiO

Yeah, sure didn't.

Welcome, regardless. You arent going to find any leg humpers here, so be prepared to have your balls cut off, regardless of what sexual organs you might have.

Oh, and shut the hell up, Hobbz.

SuBieQT, CoLumbus, OhiO

Yeah, sure didn't.

Welcome, regardless. You arent going to find any leg humpers here, so be prepared to have your balls cut off, regardless of what sexual organs you might have.

Oh, and shut the hell up, Hobbz.

You know, not everyone dislikes people as much as people dislike you. Does that make sense?

hahaha... i'm always on my phone... and i live on campus and in westerville so that was probably me :) or going like 100 down high street with preston hahaha

Well since the state doesn't allow duplicate plates, there was no question about identity. :)

Which condo complex? New Albany? If so... thats my brother :)

Well since the state doesn't allow duplicate plates, there was no question about identity. :)

haha duh! I was referring to the guy that saw me on campus too :p

Which condo complex? New Albany? If so... thats my brother :)

central college and hamilton rd. Westerville mailing address, but you're correct it's pretty much NA. It'd also explain where Ben had seen you before as he lives close.

Is your brother on here? He has a nice truck, I'm willing to bet it's faster than anything I've got....but his roommate with the prelude has got to lose the exhaust!

central college and hamilton rd. Westerville mailing address, but you're correct it's pretty much NA. It'd also explain where Ben had seen you before as he lives close.

Is your brother on here? He has a nice truck, I'm willing to bet it's faster than anything I've got....but his roommate with the prelude has got to lose the exhaust!

I have seen her on Cleveland Ave, north of Main St. in Westerville (by the rec center).