anyone work for Sprint?

Oo0martelle0oO

i do. I work at the one on S hamilton Rd. Just tell me what you need and i can help you. I would recomend the U727 USB card.

On topic of Sprint, off topic of the wireless card. Is there any way to get the upgrade price 4 months early?

Ahh Sprint.

They f'ed up my work phone today; spent an hour getting them to fix their server screw-up to allow me to access the web again. Back end issue on their side. Hit several of my coworkers as well; nice.

F' Sprint and everything about them. That includes their landline switch side too (what a bunch of total screw ups they have running that; makes the cellular side almost seem like they know what they are doing).

Happily, just ported over my fiancée's Sprint phone to Verizon today. :)

• Confused 1

Ahh Sprint.

They f'ed up my work phone today; spent an hour getting them to fix their server screw-up to allow me to access the web again. Back end issue on their side. Hit several of my coworkers as well; nice.

F' Sprint and everything about them. That includes their landline switch side too (what a bunch of total screw ups they have running that; makes the cellular side almost seem like they know what they are doing).

Happily, just ported over my fiancée's Sprint phone to Verizon today. :)

no class