Another big thumbs up for Andy!!

TTQ B4U

Thumbs up for a great job on our Van! :thumbup: Detailing a large black brick after work was not on my list of enjoyable things nor in the cards time wise given the kids and all, but never fear......

Andy came to my house, and a couple of hours later not only is the van spotless but the buffer marks from the dealers prep job when we picked it up are pretty much gone. :cool:

Above and beyond, he took out several scuff marks / battle wounds such a daily driver takes in the hands of my wife. Second thumbs up for that. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Closing out the night, he went the extra mile again by washing the floor matts and giving it a quick vacuum without even being asked to do the inside. :D

Andy, I owe you a bit more than the price I paid and insist that I make it up to you on the GXP next week. Great job and many thanks. Nice being able to have such work done without having to leave the house with the kids and what not.

Another happy customer here man!! You got more rep points and a reference from me man. See you next week.

Great finally meeting you too.