.wrf file format

Rally Pat

I know this is some sort of web presentation thing, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to play it. It is something on AT&T's BusinessDirect website under the Learning Center section. I read something about WebEX?

I know this is some sort of web presentation thing, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to play it. It is something on AT&T's BusinessDirect website under the Learning Center section. I read something about WebEX?

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com

You're IT skills make baby Jesus cry.

http://www.google.com/search?q=.wrf&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Third link down:

http://filext.com/file-extension/WRF

You are IT skills make baby Jesus cry?

My IT skills are as good as YOUR grammar. ;)

How's that DeVry education paying off for ya? Looks like they taught you grammar but forgot the IT.

I'm just messing with you. DeVry is a great school, and I have learned a lot. I've mostly learned about networks though, which has little to do with effectively searching Google.

I'm just messing with you. DeVry is a great school, and I have learned a lot. I've mostly learned about networks though, which has little to do with effectively searching Google.

Effectively searching Google...........

In the search box, type ".wrf". There, I just taught you how to effectively search Google.

DeVry is a lame school. I dropped out of it after a semester because they didn't teach me anything worth while. Also one of my psych teachers kept saying "you are born homosexual". Yeah that is correct if you are smoking the rock all the time. It is not like your environment or parents have anything to do with your sexual preference.

DeVry is a lame school. I dropped out of it after a semester because they didn't teach me anything worth while. Also one of my psych teachers kept saying "you are born homosexual". Yeah that is correct if you are smoking the rock all the time. It is not like your environment or parents have anything to do with your sexual preference.

It seems to be hit and miss for everyone. I have had professors I hate, but most I really enjoyed having. Price and Gollo, the two networking guys I have had, have been awesome. My psych professor is pretty awesome too. Then you have completely useless people like Jay Davis, who I haven't learned anything from, and thankfully haven't had to because he teaches useless classes like COMP100 aka how to use Microsoft Office, and COMP230 which is supposed to be about Access databases, but ends up somehow being about using DOS commands.

I have had an overall positive experience, though.

So which school did you end up going to?