Motocross Tracks?

Guest dsm8u

Guest dsm8u
Whats up everyone.I got out of the moto scene for a while with some bad injury's but im back.I went out and bought a 2008 SE Ltr 450.Some of u might remember me.I meet a few of u at the track just outside bellfontaine,i had a white RR Ltr 450 then.But anyways i was wondering if that track is still there?And also if anyone knows of other tracks around here to ride.I have access 2 about 6 tracks but they just get old.little 65-75 foot tabletops just get boring.But if anyone knows of any please let me know.And if anyone wants 2 ride on my tracks just get with me sometime.We might be riding 2marrow if it dont get 2muddy.

^ not true. More and more tracks are allowing quads now. There are even a few quad only tracks.

well that sucks, quads can fuck up an awesome track with the quickness. oh well i don't ride anymore so i could care less.

Guest dsm8u
Quads dont mess a track up at all,Its the people on the quads.If you have respect for other peoples track it wont get tore up.Its the ones who have no respect and like to tear up berms and corners.I ride at my buddies house and Its a bike only track,But he allows me because i dont tear shit up.I can go faster then anyone there around 55 pinned all around this 3 acre track and it will look like it does when i got there.But hey Reed44 if you want a track to ride on sometime get a hold of me.Always looking for someone new to ride with.My buddy jeff houser from (houser racing)also would like to find new people to ride with.Also were u the one who had the yellow ltr on craigslist 4 sale a few weeks ago?

well that sucks, quads can fuck up an awesome track with the quickness. oh well i don't ride anymore so i could care less.

No, not true again. Quads do not mess up the track at all, if anything it makes them better. The dirtbike guys wine and cry when they loose there precious berms so they can take a corner.

Quads dont mess a track up at all,Its the people on the quads.If you have respect for other peoples track it wont get tore up.Its the ones who have no respect and like to tear up berms and corners.I ride at my buddies house and Its a bike only track,But he allows me because i dont tear shit up.I can go faster then anyone there around 55 pinned all around this 3 acre track and it will look like it does when i got there.But hey Reed44 if you want a track to ride on sometime get a hold of me.Always looking for someone new to ride with.My buddy jeff houser from (houser racing)also would like to find new people to ride with.Also were u the one who had the yellow ltr on craigslist 4 sale a few weeks ago?

+1.

That would be sweet. I am waiting on my teacher to get my shocks fixed so I can go ride. Where do you ride at? I know john and jeff houser as well. I run nothing but houser products and I did a photo shoot with them of my quad. When you go on there web site and click on yfz, the black one is mine. It has houser graphics now instead of k&k and works black widows not the pro-series.

Guest dsm8u
There are a few places to ride by my house here.Off of decliff Rd,Hepburn,and a few buddys have nice tracks.And i just found out about this place yesterday,its called triangle motorcycle club.They have a flat track,motocross track and a harescramble track.35 dollors a year is a membership fee,And it only bout 12 min from where i live in greencamp.

I rode a track that was down 161E just after Newark. Forgot the name, but there were quads on there with us. I was amazed to see how high people jump quads. Also they have a 2nd track that's less advanced.