A few SC3 Pics

Alex L.

Hey everyone, I just thought I'd share a quick shoot I did of the SC3 as I was coming home from checking on the Supra (paint finally....woo!) The pics aren't that great, but here's what I got:

1.) (a little bit out of focus)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/SC300%20Pics/SC1.jpg

2.)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/SC300%20Pics/SC2.jpg

3.)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/SC300%20Pics/SC3.jpg

4.)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/SC300%20Pics/SC4.jpg

5.)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/SC300%20Pics/Sc5.jpg

6.)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/SC300%20Pics/SC6.jpg

#3 is a little point-'n-shooty, but I like this pic because you can see the width of the rear tires very well. Please give me all the C&C you've got!

Needs a polish and wax job. Just my $.02

It really does. Since this was such an imprompto photoshoot, I didn't have a chance to wash/wax it.

How do you plan on making your 500whp goal?

Looks like my brother's SC300 with a 1JZGTTE swap... I'm sure he'll chime in here soon.

In a nutshell:

T61 + MHG + FFIM + Clutch & other things to keep the car from breaking + 20+psi. :)

We may be getting a gold '92 soon, and if we do, that will be the car to recieve the turbo and other misc. goodies. This green car is my DD, and I would be happy eventually to have a mild turbo setup on it.

What are you doing to the 'Rolla?

Holy hazy headlights batman.

Also, car looks good anyway. Could be lower and cleaner, but I'm still a fan of the SC's body. That said, my car's dirtier and equally has high as yours, so keep up the good work.

Holy hazy headlights batman.

Also, car looks good anyway. Could be lower and cleaner, but I'm still a fan of the SC's body. That said, my car's dirtier and equally has high as yours, so keep up the good work.

This is the second set of headlights that we've been through, and the damn things just won't stay dry! We even resealed this set. I've got a lowering kit that SHOULD be on the way now, but I'm not sure what's up with it. We're talking about getting the body straightened out and getting a new coat of paint on it, so hopefully I'll have a really clean car after that. :)

It really does. Since this was such an imprompto photoshoot, I didn't have a chance to wash/wax it.

In a nutshell:

T61 + MHG + FFIM + Clutch & other things to keep the car from breaking + 20+psi. :)

We may be getting a gold '92 soon, and if we do, that will be the car to recieve the turbo and other misc. goodies. This green car is my DD, and I would be happy eventually to have a mild turbo setup on it.

What are you doing to the 'Rolla?

Are you looking at the XS Power kit for your na-t conversion? I was considering going that route on my 2GS but that won't be for some time. Were you planning on upgrading the diff and tranny?

The corolla is getting a 20v ST dressed with a bunch of BT parts bumped up compression and standalone etc.

yeah i want to see pic's of this gt40 celica supra, or is that the typical wish list.

The GT40R is on the wish list. It's just got a CT-26 turbo on it now. I'll have the car back in 2-weeks or so, and I'll get pics of it then. Hopefully the Supra will look good in Quicksilver!

I was planning on using the XS Power kit for the Lexus. I was a bit skeptical of such a cheap kit at first, but after having been on the Club NA-T forums and seeing all of the satisfied customers, I don't think the money would be wasted.

needs lowered, cleaned and new headlights and youll be good.

500hp is easly obtainable with the XS Power turbo kit. just need the better head gasket and youll be good. onlything i would worry about is heat wrap everything because the hot side is right under the intake manifold.

looks like a good start.

if you talking about the gold 5spd good luck with it. we went and looked at it a week or so ago and its not good at all. bumper, driver door and some others have been replaced.

needs lowered, cleaned and new headlights and youll be good.

500hp is easly obtainable with the XS Power turbo kit. just need the better head gasket and youll be good. onlything i would worry about is heat wrap everything because the hot side is right under the intake manifold.

looks like a good start.

if you talking about the gold 5spd good luck with it. we went and looked at it a week or so ago and its not good at all. bumper, driver door and some others have been replaced.

Dad went and looked at the gold car, and it's pretty much a piece besides the engine. It's ridiculous how the guy wants like $5,200 for that car.

Saw your post on AP, thought the pictures looked familiar. I don't think your location does the car any justice. When I think Lexus, an image of loading docks doesn't come to mind. As far as the pictures are concerned, I would say 4 is your strangest one, but you placed the car smack dab in the middle, that makes for a static image in my opinion. 1 is pretty cool too, but again the background is a little drab. The others seem to be a bit overexposed too.

I hope I don't come off as an asshole, I just thought I'd put my comments over here instead of on AP. If you want, I can remove my comments.