Hello Everyone

Guest cool_dude0557

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear kansas honda fag,

We have a section of the board specific for selling cars. This one is not it. You don't have access to that section, because you suck and we hate you. If this changes in the future, you will be free to post your car for sale. However, if you decide to try to make another for sale post in the NOOB section, you will probably be banned and forgotten about.

<3

Mike

I don't get why people need to spaceshipize their civics. I would have much more respect for the damn thing if it was black, w/ the carbon fiber parts, stock bumpers, with a mean little engine. At least make it a little sleeper...

P.S. - there's no place like home.

oh yeah your so cool

Yes we all are, We all introduced our selfs the right way and we all live close to columbus. Jones is the freaking coolest person ever,you should take all the complements he has given you write them down and study them,learn them,live by them../end nutswing

I love civics but your honda is horriable looking. I hope the next person converts everything to stock body parts.

This is the honest truth here... "If you want to mod a civic only buy GO FAST PARTS. Body kits do not make you go fast".

VERY LARGE FROWN FACE ----> =(

I love civics but your honda is horriable looking. I hope the next person converts everything to stock body parts.

This is the honest truth here... "If you want to mod a civic only buy GO FAST PARTS. Body kits do not make you go fast".

VERY LARGE FROWN FACE ----> =(

Corrected to actual size:p

Guest mrhobbz
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l131/habib_08/DSC01611.jpg

At first I thought that gigantic and obnoxious sticker on the windshield said 'Team Chode" It'd fit the car though....

LOL that cracked me up. I started feelin bad for the lil guy.

What you have to do with that feeling is crush it down deep inside. Suffocate it till that part of you dies. THEN YOU'RE THE MOONMASTER !

As for the OP I direct him to

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49912