Take it personal???

V8 Beast

LOL! wtf was that?

This man speaks the truth! Online most of you bastards are 10' tall and bullet proof.

In real life I dont really get a chance to fight because by the time I go to swing my brother is already stomping a mud hole in their face. At that point I just pull out my camara phone and start taking videos... :D

that shits not funny cause im always the one getting knocked out. btw your brother left a nike check on my forehead

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got bored after page 1. I don't really care what is said on the interwebs. If Linn, Sam, etc... take things personally, so be it. Somehow I think next time I'm out it will be the same old thing. I doubt most of the people that regularly talk shit/ebattle really take anything said seriously.

I think your brother is 10 feet tall in person though so...........

............. I wanna be cool like you :p.

I have to say going out with CR is a complete turn around for me. I can go out and not worry about putting somebody to sleep well except phil. He is a whore :cool:

............. I wanna be cool like you :p.

I have to say going out with CR is a complete turn around for me. I can go out and not worry about putting somebody to sleep well except phil. He is a whore :cool:

fufufufufufufufufu.fufufufu FUCK YOU

Sometimes I wonder if I've met someone in person at a meet that I've had run-ins with on the webz. (Can't really think of too many issues I've had with anyone, anway) Why? Because I usually don't know who you are in person compared to who you are on the web, plus I forget everything I say and read on the damn internet as soon as I walk away from it. And since nobody's ever talked shit to me at a meet, who cares?!