LS-ONED is on schedule

Linc5.0

So the motor and trans are now in the car with a new stage 3 clutch. The wiring process has begun and Tank is making fast work of it. The car was an auto car before, so the new brake and clutch pedals are coming in this week as well as the radiator. I am very happy with the progress so far and can't wait to get the car up and running. Mike has been doing a great job overseeing the project, Brandon getting parts in a timely manor. Tank as usual is knocking out the fab part and doing Great!Most people "notch" the sheet metal above the tranny to make the shifter fit. Tank is making a custom shifter so that this "notch" is not necessary. Great work being done at IPS! Thanks guys

Most people "notch" the sheet metal above the tranny to make the shifter fit. Tank is making a custom shifter so that this "notch" is not necessary. Great work being done at IPS! Thanks guys

Just quoted so that someday when pics of sledgehammers get posted for some stupid reason somebody just might remember this and realize that Tank is as good as they get. He did Tilleys car from top to bottom and that is why he was without a doubt my first choice to do yours.

Personally I just cant wait to get our first one done and gone so we can get in another one :)

Jeff

Just quoted so that someday when pics of sledgehammers get posted for some stupid reason somebody just might remember this and realize that Tank is as good as they get. He did Tilleys car from top to bottom and that is why he was without a doubt my first choice to do yours.

Personally I just cant wait to get our first one done and gone so we can get in another one :)

Jeff

no foul was meant the the sledge hammer post. I completely understand that sometimes certian things need a little help with fitment. Hell didn't lingenfelter do the same with the C5s?

Also sounds like the project is coming along nicely. Have any pics of the progress thous far?

So the motor and trans are now in the car with a new stage 3 clutch. The wiring process has begun and Tank is making fast work of it. The car was an auto car before, so the new brake and clutch pedals are coming in this week as well as the radiator. I am very happy with the progress so far and can't wait to get the car up and running. Mike has been doing a great job overseeing the project, Brandon getting parts in a timely manor. Tank as usual is knocking out the fab part and doing Great!Most people "notch" the sheet metal above the tranny to make the shifter fit. Tank is making a custom shifter so that this "notch" is not necessary. Great work being done at IPS! Thanks guys

thanks for the props man. ive been doing this stuff for a while getting ready to turn my 10 year mark matter of fact. ive built alot of cars/trucks in my time as well as most of the large icons around central ohio in my iron working days. im no slouch when it comes to metal being manipulated. i love doing one off projects like yours and making them a little of my own. as always, the work we do can only be a nice as the customer will allow it to be. i dont post much really, frankly because i dont have to. just figured id thrown in my shameless plug for my 10 year. lol... now get me some parts... :)

Tank

Talking to a C5 Ligenfelter owner, who indeed saw those pics....HELL NO.

They didnt have to on the early cars because their kits made no power with TINY turbos. The T28 turbo cars were probably close and anything larger (GT30s or bigger) and they did for sure (I called and asked them :) ). Most of the LPE TT cars were rated between 550-650 FLYWHEEL hp -- not 840+rwhp like Tilleys has already done on baby boost.

Now, have they ever taken up close pics and announced to the owner it needed to be done? LOL. Sure.

Look how many bad-ass APS TT C5/C6s are out there and every single one has had its frame "Altered" to allow the kit to fit because they wisely use GT35R turbos. OHHHH NOOOEEEESSSSS !!!!!

Jeff