Question...

VikingY3K

I was in a couple local comps back in the day when I lived in California. Getting old now and don't have the time for masturbation (or just don't make the time often enough, lol) to be in the proper shape for this. :(

I gotta say, I'd still probably do it if it was a big enough, diverse group of people competing for fun. Or maybe a $5 throw in just to spice it up. Work out the ol arm for at least a week ahead of time. ;)

Guest 614Streets

http://www.sonic.net/~ddevoto/img/jpg/afw2-5.jpg

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44071000/jpg/_44071658_arm_ap_203b.jpg

Japan recalls arm wrestling game

The machine is not available outside Japan

A Japanese arm wrestling game is being withdrawn from arcades across the country after three players broke their arms, company officials said.

Arm Spirit, which is distributed by Atlus, is to be removed from 150 game emporiums as "a precaution".

"We think that maybe some players get over-excited and twist their arms in an unnatural way," a spokesman said.

An investigation has been launched into the incidents and the machines are being checked for any malfunctions.

"The machine isn't that strong, much less so than a muscular man. Even women should be able to beat it," company spokesman Ayano Sakiyama told AP news agency.

Arm Spirit gamers advance through 10 levels, pitting their strength against a French maid, a drunken martial arts master and a Chihuahua dog before reaching the final challenge - a professional wrestler.

It is not available outside Japan.

Since May 2nd is a Friday, it would be later on in the evening before I show If i'm not working late. We should definately set this up as a side event, if not for May 2nd, then for another day. I think it would be at the very least entertaining for everyone to watch, as long as we have enough people to participate.