murdered lambo murc.

scheetz31

I read all eight pages. I had no idea all that was going on in there and I posted the damn pic when I saw him. He typed intelligently...he knows how to use words...that's for sure. Wigglesworth....lol started in on you pretty good. lmao!

Did you read it? All of it? Not just the post, but the whole thread.

It had me dying laughing here just a bit ago.

Yeah I just finished reading all of the millions pages. I love how he kept saying you were jealous when you never even hinted at it. The guy loves himself more than anything, that showed when he was being a donk on the show. Plus, Ive never seen a person be so obsessed with his name.

One thing no one can deny is...the man is a genius, even though he was an E-asshole. Was he banned?

Why do you say he's a genius??

No, he wasn't banned. Just got bashed thread after thread for being full of himself and bragging about how much money he has.

To me, any man in his 20s that has what he does is a genius.....Unless it was due to inheritance..There are lots of 20 something people that are successful, yes, but he is at a whole different level of success. One a very high percentage of people will never see...that's genius.

To me, any man in his 20s that has what he does is a genius.....Unless it was due to inheritance..There are lots of 20 something people that are successful, yes, but he is at a whole different level of success. One a very high percentage of people will never see...that's genius.

So, money makes intelligence? :confused:

So, money makes intelligence? :confused:

Not at all, but the process of getting it does. You have to give credit where it's due. If he is self-made millionaire in his 20s...He's a genius. He has to be a millionaire several times over if he even considered buying a Veyron...that's over a million to own.