House fire in hilliard

Mike_Shepard

Does anyone know them? They we're working on what looks like a 80s model Camaro and around 12 last night it caught fire burnt their house the neighbors house and both there cars

Hilliard's big, and has lots of Chevy owners. Any more info?

Info I THINK is correct:

5319 SPRINGDALE BL http://franklin.governmaxa.com/propertymax/rover30.asp

looks to be rental, owner lives at different address

If you google map it google has the addy wrong, but here's the correct one: http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=Springdale+Blvd,+Hilliard,+OH+43026,+USA&ll=40.013885,-83.152894&spn=0.001658,0.002248&t=h&z=19

In the photos on 10tv's website, you can see the house is at an intersection and that it and the house next to it have driveways on the left. Only two houses on that street at an intersection with driveways on the left.

I should get paid for this shit.

Info I THINK is correct:

5319 SPRINGDALE BL <-- http://franklin.governmaxa.com/propertymax/rover30.asp

looks to be rental, owner lives at different address

If you google map it google has the addy wrong, but here's the correct one: http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=Springdale+Blvd,+Hilliard,+OH+43026,+USA&ll=40.013885,-83.152894&spn=0.001658,0.002248&t=h&z=19

In the photos on 10tv's website, you can see the house is at an intersection and that it and the house next to it have driveways on the left. Only two houses on that street at an intersection with driveways on the left.

I should get paid for this shit.

no you just have too much free time on your hands.

If your right ben that is 2 doors down from Mitchell's house. And if it is I know the guy. If he was working on a car in his garage it wasnt a camaro. It was a limited edition third gen trans am.

I'm pretty sure that's it. I didn't realize Mitchell lived over there.

If your right ben that is 2 doors down from Mitchell's house. And if it is I know the guy. If he was working on a car in his garage it wasnt a camaro. It was a limited edition third gen trans am.

YIKES I guess it could be a T/A nasty either way

that's in my neighborhood (cross creek, off of hilliard rome rd), and i'm not sure what type of car it was. the guy next door to him who's house was also damaged has a white 80's trans-am, so maybe that's what you guys are talking about--that car is in pretty good shape--never seen him drive it, just sits in his garage with shit stacked on it. the house is totally ruined, i'm just surprised i didn't hear any of this, as we had our window open and live very close to that house in a different part of the subdivision.

i didn't know the guy who's house it was.

Guest Spoiler71
Thats the next block over from my place. The dude had a back fire thru the carb. Neighbor says that he had been trying to time it for months. The neighbor has a Formula 350 that he took the TPI off of. Burnt the kitchen of the neighbors house. His is still fixable. Took the fire dept. a little longer to get there because Springdale is closed at the Hilliard-Rome side.

I'm assigned to the sta that was first on the scene, although I wasn't their that night, I was TT'd to a different sta for P school. The call went out about 11pm, it was contained pretty quick after the companies arrived. Their was some trouble getting their w/ springdale closed @ Hilliard Rome. It was my crew working that night.

Sorry to hear it happened, at least everyones safe.

that's in my neighborhood (cross creek, off of hilliard rome rd), and i'm not sure what type of car it was. the guy next door to him who's house was also damaged has a white 80's trans-am, so maybe that's what you guys are talking about--that car is in pretty good shape--never seen him drive it, just sits in his garage with shit stacked on it. the house is totally ruined, i'm just surprised i didn't hear any of this, as we had our window open and live very close to that house in a different part of the subdivision.

i didn't know the guy who's house it was.

Okay good. Im glad to hear that. Im yet to drive over there. Ill have to check in. It is a little disappointing the he stacks shit on it. Of coarse I dont think he pulls in his TBSS right now either.

Okay good. Im glad to hear that. Im yet to drive over there. Ill have to check in. It is a little disappointing the he stacks shit on it. Of coarse I dont think he pulls in his TBSS right now either.

no, the TBSS sits outside. i've talked to the guy very briefly a few times--he used to have a WS-6 transam with plates "WS6 4 HER".

i've never seen the older trans-am out of his garage. seems like a pretty cool guy

no, the TBSS sits outside. i've talked to the guy very briefly a few times--he used to have a WS-6 transam with plates "WS6 4 HER".

i've never seen the older trans-am out of his garage. seems like a pretty cool guy

Right hes got too much shit in his garage to pull it in. Yep the TA was his wifes. I have partied with him a few times. Hes a drinker for sure. His kids room is decked out in race gear.