noob from Reynoldsburg/Pickerington

OneToEnvy

My name is Mike i live in on the border of Reynoldsburg and Pickerington.. by he walmart... and i work for a Verizon Retail shop at Polaris... close to QSL

Iv heard about CR since my F-Body days... but never really had a chance to get on.. now i hear about them almost everyday.. and im tired of not beign a part of this awsome community....i know a couple people from the Lima area... and a few people from the Columbus are... i see your stickers on occasion... and now finally have the chance to be a part of it

I drive an 04 Subi Sti... Iv had it for about a year or so... i have come a long way with cars..lol.

FYI both wreks someone pulled in front of me and niether time was i speeding or at fault... just want to clear that up before you guys make my ASS bleed

91 Ford Thuderbird- Swaped 5.0 HO and all supporting mods_totaled age16

96 Firebird Formula- SLP stage 2 package_sold age 18

95 Honda civic EX- Riced out a little_totaled age 18

05 Scion TC- Every bolt on part made except SC_sold age 21

04 Subar STi- TBE, and TXS UTEC stage 2 on the car

FP RED... and all supporting parts on my shelf untill next week :)

she dosent have the stock STi apperance anymore..so here on some pics from stock to present

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/onetoenvy_11/0408071441-1.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/onetoenvy_11/0514071818.jpg

right after she got a new deck lid and shoes

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/onetoenvy_11/0311081628.jpg

Yesterday after 3hrs of clay bar and a 3 step wax

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/onetoenvy_11/0422081537.jpg

here is one of the scion before i sold her...

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/onetoenvy_11/3312B739.jpg

I wish i had some of the Ford and the Formula.. but those were taken on regular film... one day i'll get them scanned...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sup!... just relaxin. im still sore from the clay yesterday..lol. thanks for the welcome.... i have hear so much good S#!t about this place... im pretty stoked to finally get a chance to be a member.

Nice Subi BTW

I bet..lol. atleast you could ask me how the back of your car looks when you pull away.. haha... so do you live around my side of town im guessing?

I live in Polaris/Westerville area but I'm on "your" side of town alot. We can wait until your new turbo is on if that would make you feel more comfortable.

it dosent matter to me my friend.. but since i cant see the rest of CR.. i dont really know what im up against... so in that case... id rather kill my Stocker turbo trying to keep up... instead of killing my gas passing you..lol. J/K.. so what beast do i get to see??

it dosent matter to me my friend.. but since i cant see the rest of CR.. i dont really know what im up against... so in that case... id rather kill my Stocker turbo trying to keep up... instead of killing my gas passing you..lol. J/K.. so what beast do i get to see??

You can try to keep up with my camaro.

P.S. welcome to CR that sti sure is nice lookin man

Enjoy your stay

Thanks... i hope he's down... im not going to back down from a fun ide... its impossible to find some one who is down for a little joy ride anymore... esspicialy* with the increase of PoPo... :(

Thanks... i hoping he's down... im not going to back down from a fun ide... its impossible to find some one who is down for a little joy ride anymore... esspicialy* with the increase of PoPo... :(

I will not be out this weekend but i will be out the weekend of the 2nd.

i charge noobs $50 to race.. linn's slow ask him how the back of my stock mach1 looked :D

lol.. so you can afford all the parts.... J/K.. i loved my Ford T-Bird... wish i still had it.. damn CU*T and her bad vision :(

I will not be out this weekend but i will be out the weekend of the 2nd.

Trails? or the street?

I will be in the middle of my build hopefully... i dont want to go to trails untill im done with it... i know what i ran on the set up i have now..

Both.

:) nice.. well im still waiting on my FMIC pipes to get back from the powdercoater... after that im going to be elbows deep in that bitch untill she hits 400hp... so what else do i need to do.... to get in CR.. just wait till i get 5 yes's? or do i have to repost again?

• Upvote 1

:) nice.. well im still waiting on my FMIC pipes to get back from the powdercoater... after that im going to be elbows deep in that bitch untill she hits 400hp... so what else do i need to do.... to get in CR.. just wait till i get 5 yes's? or do i have to repost again?

You have to race me. ;) Let me know when your car is ready, I'm always game.