noob from Reynoldsburg/Pickerington

OneToEnvy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, did you go to Pickerington H.S.? I graduated from what is now Central....just wondering if I know you/know of you....

Nope..

I graduated from LHHS in Pataskala... i moved to Pickerington after H.S...

You may have seen me around though...Iv lived in the same apt. complex for like 4 years now..lol

Nope..

I graduated from LHHS in Pataskala... i moved to Pickerington after H.S...

You may have seen me around though...Iv lived in the same apt. complex for like 4 years now..lol

Ah, okay I may have. I don't know why my post above doubled when I edited it, but it sure did. WTF m8s

Welcome. What color was your Honda? I think I may have seen you around a few years back. Nice Subie.

White.. i dont think ou would have had the chance.. its when i lived in pataskala... and i got it on a sat. and totaled it 4 days later on Wed. :(

i really hope you have a 10 second car, or that 25 is bye bye

I really hope you come too... so it looks like i have a fan club as i pull away from both of you..hahaha.. ok J/K... i ran 12.89 Stock.. last year at trails.. since then iv uped the boost and the map on UTEC.. like i said.. i dont hope for much.. untill im done with the upgrades on my shelf..lol.. im sure both of you would destroy me on a 40 roll.. but i still stand my ground that

0-80 is mine..lol.

BTW Thanks for the welcme

I really hope you come too... so it looks like i have a fan club as i pull away from both of you..hahaha.. ok J/K... i ran 12.89 Stock.. last year at trails.. since then iv uped the boost and the map on UTEC.. like i said.. i dont hope for much.. untill im done with the upgrades on my shelf..lol.. im sure both of you would destroy me on a 40 roll.. but i still stand my ground that

0-80 is mine..lol.

BTW Thanks for the welcme

wouldnt get your hopes up..... none the less good sportsman ship from this guy!

Thanks!

Linn... lets do this. i want to get it over with so i can see the rest of CR.. im not a patient person..lol.. and iv only had the chance to run against 1 F-body... and it was a slow Autotird..lol.

I know what they are capable of i use to own one.. but it was a LT1.

Thanks!

Linn... lets do this. i want to get it over with so i can see the rest of CR.. im not a patient person..lol.. and iv only had the chance to run against 1 F-body... and it was a slow Autotird..lol.

I'm waiting on my 12 bolt to go in so the car is not moving until then. It will be finished a week from today.

I'm waiting on my 12 bolt to go in so the car is not moving until then. It will be finished a week from today.

Thats going to be awsome man... i cant wait to see it.. even though i love my subi.. i have a spot in my heart for F-body's :)

So i just hang out in the oven till next week?

You should already be able to see other parts of the forum.

Awsome!.. it just opened up.. thanks again to everyone... hope to see you all around..

Linn dont leave me hangin... i got $25 with yu name on it..lol

White.. i dont think ou would have had the chance.. its when i lived in pataskala... and i got it on a sat. and totaled it 4 days later on Wed. :(

Guess not then. There used to be a baby blue Civic around the Newark area with a license plate similar to your screen name.

the weekend of the 2nd we can race

hmmm.. i'll give you a free show if im not in the middle of my build that weekend... but if you really want my money your going to have to wait untill my build is done... i may have to work to earn your resect... but your going to have to work to earn my money..lol

Im still really excited either way

Thanks!

wtf i have an auto lt1, its kew cuz mine is a slow turd too ;)

i've seen that thing drive past my house more than once. stop by next time with your clay bar and shine up my car.

Where?.. i drive lots of places... im down if you wana build up my paypal account..lol