I think I'd have a heart attack...

McLovin

I was thinking about riding today when the sun came out for all of 40 mins...then it got shitty...

losing_it.jpg

So, is it at this point where your heart might stop for a second...

going_down.jpg

Maybe it's here...

up_and_over.jpg

Well, if you're not dead by now...you'll probably be trying to catch your breath since your nuts are in your throat...

1621838295_24a7b660d4.jpg

He must have taken the Adam Parks motorcycle off-roading school, the Baja Sport Pro Class...instead of my Hay Bail 101 class lol

off-roading.jpg

Last, but not least...sometimes you just feel like taking your bad day out on her!

mad_at_the_bike.jpg

...DAMN I hate cold weather!!

i agree

sooooooo bored and unhappy!

I put the exhaust on today and I almosr braved a light drizzle! but I am a puss so I didnt.

Those type of pics always make me giggle and I am not sure why

You should have dragged out putting your exhaust on because you'll be tempted evvveryday...

Around noon it seemed pretty nice...then after mother nature toyed with my emotions...I was left in a shitty mood in which another man's motorcycle pain (caught on camera) made me feel better...temporarily. hah

He must have taken the Adam Parks motorcycle off-roading school, the Baja Sport Pro Class...instead of my Hay Bail 101 class lol

off-roading.jpg

haha i was laughing so hard when i read this! i dont know how i missed this thread from the get go haha. i was like whoa elliot started a thread i better check this out.

but yeah i aint scared the take advasive measures to aviod a falling bike and hay bail. i just click the button on the triumpy and go into dirt bike mode!

haha i was laughing so hard when i read this! i dont know how i missed this thread from the get go haha. i was like whoa elliot started a thread i better check this out.

but yeah i aint scared the take advasive measures to aviod a falling bike and hay bail. i just click the button on the triumpy and go into dirt bike mode!

I figured you'd find it funny, I was laughing pretty good myself when I found the picture

...we need to equip the R6 w/ this button that you speak of just in case lol!!