2006 Civic Si 22k miles, Navi, summer and winter tires

TonyG

• 3 weeks later...

wholesale is 16 on your car man. give it time. the honda dealer i do work for is telling me civics are going like hotcakes. and they are going up. they were buying 06-07 for 13-14k but when he was at the auction they went up to 15-16k. customers are telling him they can buy one brand new for 1500 more. which that is true. someone will buy that thing.

good luck on the sale, free bump

wholesale is 16 on your car man. give it time. the honda dealer i do work for is telling me civics are going like hotcakes. and they are going up. they were buying 06-07 for 13-14k but when he was at the auction they went up to 15-16k. customers are telling him they can buy one brand new for 1500 more. which that is true. someone will buy that thing.

good luck on the sale, free bump

You can thank gas prices for that lol.Speaking of the civic Si,i saw a mugen one at a dealer in wooster today

You can thank gas prices for that lol.Speaking of the civic Si,i saw a mugen one at a dealer in wooster today

you mean the mugen body kit one...nice.

price is a bit steep, but the best of luck to ya. However, its hard to believe an SI is worth more than a wrx...

Gas prices are why we got so much for my fiancée's Sentra. Sold it for about 2k more this year than it would have went for a year ago with 12k less miles and a year newer. It was her incentive to get rid of it!