Friday 4/25

Guest RoundIIRacing

U always have excuses!

haha yeah right...im way over on my oil change. and last weekend when i went out my car was was shaking soooo bad when i hit the brakes. i deffinatly warped the rotors and my pads for sure need replaced. THEN i also need a new slave cylinder and throwout bearing so i can put this damn clutch in. so if anybody on here wants to hook a brother up then let me know asap ;)

but hey if you wanna join me for a beer or two later then hit me up

haha yeah right...im way over on my oil change. and last weekend when i went out my car was was shaking soooo bad when i hit the brakes. i deffinatly warped the rotors and my pads for sure need replaced. THEN i also need a new slave cylinder and throwout bearing so i can put this damn clutch in. so if anybody on here wants to hook a brother up then let me know asap ;)

but hey if you wanna join me for a beer or two later then hit me up

Ok sounds good man. :D

Guest RoundIIRacing
A mustang getting in the mix??? What is all done to the car??? If it's not too big of a secret... As a matter of fact I just want to know one thing... Stock 2 bolt main block???

It's pretty much stock,as far as the 2 bolt main thing,.....uh its a production block!

I wasn't tryin to call anyone out,just tryin to see where peple will be!I didn't get her tuned in time anyways,I'm hoping tonight,but things are going slow!

As for Linn,I know Linn ,we've met a few times!I'm not sure if it would even be a good rece! ;) !

Guest RoundIIRacing
Nah, Shit shawns car is 100% CR stock, down to a production block. it does have a nice set of wheels tho...

Shawn, you get the ecu figured out?

Yeah,its been a bitch to figure out but I got it!I should be tuned and up and running tommorrow night!