May 2nd Weather report

thorne

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ben, remember that time? Yeah, it kicked ass.

Chris, works for me. I'll call you later and keep typing right here in this space for text so that Ben can read it and suggest that I use PMs although he's a homo and you should see what he says behind closed doors because he's a closet homo that PMs me and says some really strange things but oh well that's what you get when you have a guy running around with the homie package on his wheels.

:)

I can't get in a tree yet, maybe in the Formula. It's hard to kiss Anthony he has coffee breath all the time. :)

Nice that you made sure people knew you were not speaking of yourself. Maybe I will see you later for some cuddle time at work? :woowoo:

The forecast on Accuweather looks REAL good by comparison. I don't know why 2 places could be so opposite. They're only saying like a 10% chance and have always been pretty reliable in my experience.

I say wait,

Untill when? When would you make a decision? I think that is what is on everybodies mind. Wasn't the last one I read on here about like 1 hr that was OK then it rained so no rain date happened because they got a few runs in?

The forecast on Accuweather looks REAL good by comparison. I don't know why 2 places could be so opposite. They're only saying like a 10% chance and have always been pretty reliable in my experience.

Im with Mike C....ive used it and it tends to be pretty accurate...but weatherunderground says bad weather.

I heart Mike, always looking on the bright side.

Untill when? When would you make a decision? I think that is what is on everybodies mind. Wasn't the last one I read on here about like 1 hr that was OK then it rained so no rain date happened because they got a few runs in?

I am with Ben...please set a final time you will post up on the main page weather it is cancelled or not.