The checklist thread.

V8 Beast

NTR checklist thread.... Might help a few of us forgetful ones get everything we need.

Add things you think people might forget

Your car :D

Oil change - faster cars add an extra 1/2 quart to prevent starving the motor on hard starts and stops

Helmet (put it in your car now)

Pull off your tires and check for screws, holes, leaks, etc

Check amount of tread on your tires

Check brake pads

Bring 5 gallons of extra gas

Brake cleaner

CHECK YOUR FUCKING NITROUS BOTTLE!

NTR checklist thread.... Might help a few of us forgetful ones get everything we need.

Oil change - faster cars add an extra 1/2 gallon to prevent starving the motor on hard starts and stops

Check brake pads

Brake cleaner

LOL!!!! It's funny that nobody caught that.

how fast does your car have to be to require a helmet, and can anyone let me borrow theirs???

is someone bringing an air compressor, or do they have air there, assuming we lower the tire pressure in our cars??

also, is there going to be a place to store things, like our spare tires/jack, or cooler with ice if we remove them at the track??

13.99 and quicker, if your car is a convertible you have to wear one no matter what et it runs

they have air at the tech stand were you get your wrist band.

if you get there early enough you can get a spot along the fence or the bleachers and just put your stuff up close to either i've never had a problem with my stuff getting messed with at trails.

how fast does your car have to be to require a helmet, and can anyone let me borrow theirs???

is someone bringing an air compressor, or do they have air there, assuming we lower the tire pressure in our cars??

also, is there going to be a place to store things, like our spare tires/jack, or cooler with ice if we remove them at the track??

If you have a supercharger i would bring an extra belt.

i put on my 2.6 and my shorter belt is still flapping like a bird, ill have some extra pulley tensioners and belts for anyone else that may strip their's.. i never thought to being them though when im at the track thanks brother

I caught it, but was too tired to call and harass you :p

:p:p

What if the windshield has a Crack?

Crack in the Winshield.... Post up a pic and we'll tell you if you need to call Safelite before you go to the track.

I'll have my usual goody bag in the back of the truck for those that need tools, jacks, jb weld, zip ties, air pump, tire pressure gauge, etc. This year I'm going to need my nitrous and 109 octane though :cool:

guess i need to get a helmet?? any tips on what type i should get??

trails didnt last year didnt care what it was as long as it was a helmet...but i went ot a test an tune afew weeks back and are dicks now about it having to be a snell approved helmet no more dot

guess i need to get a helmet?? any tips on what type i should get??

went to iron pony and paid $80 for a snell approved helmet. i had no idea what a redneck's paradise that store is---like the size of a walmart. nothing wrong with being a redneck.

I'll have my usual goody bag in the back of the truck for those that need tools, jacks, jb weld, zip ties, air pump, tire pressure gauge, etc. This year I'm going to need my nitrous and 109 octane though :cool:

Got a click type torque wrench that'll go to 100ft-lbs? All I got is a cheap beam-type...it'll do, but I'd rather have a clicky.

Oil change - faster cars add an extra 1/2 quart to prevent starving the motor on hard starts and stops

Check brake pads

Brake cleaner

make sure your nitrous bottle is full :D