QSL is Dead :\

thorne

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

assuming your talking about me? i know a blue 6.0gto in westerville and thats it, oh and i met paul (silver SRT-4) at a hookah bar. im as american as it comes, brothers a marine, i hate anything japanese

then we would not get along. im japanese american/ have a japanese car . only thing in common is that your brother is a marine and so was I lol

either way every hang outspot is going to be ricer infested over time, I bet it happens to all the guys over the country, you get every jackass around the city, I remember when people use to go west broad, man that place was white trash central.

then we would not get along. im japanese american/ have a japanese car . only thing in common is that your brother is a marine and so was I lol

either way every hang outspot is going to be ricer infested over time, I bet it happens to all the guys over the country, you get every jackass around the city, I remember when people use to go west broad, man that place was white trash central.

what do mean was??? it STILL is and always will be

And I am studying Japanese and think most American cars are pigs, and don't even deserve a second look because of how useless they are when a corner approaches.

You (TommySS/SC) need to learn that CR is an incredibly diverse forum. I want to say that the imports outweigh the American cars here in terms of presence, but the American cars get talked about more.

And I am studying Japanese and think most American cars are pigs, and don't even deserve a second look because of how useless they are when a corner approaches.

You (TommySS/SC) need to learn that CR is an incredibly diverse forum. I want to say that the imports outweigh the American cars here in terms of presence, but the American cars get talked about more.

:gtfo:

:gtfo:

The point is that opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, but that doesn't change the facts. CR is about as diverse as car forums get. You have street racers, strip racers, autocrossers, track drivers, bike riders, drifters, rally drivers,go cart drivers, 4 wheelers, the list is pretty damn long.

The point is that opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, but that doesn't change the facts. CR is about as diverse as car forums get. You have street racers, strip racers, autocrossers, track drivers, bike riders, drifters, rally drivers,go cart drivers, 4 wheelers, the list is pretty damn long.

That may be true, but for some reason or another most people judge cars by how fast they are in a straight line , that is why drag racing gets more attention on this web-site . That and everyone has a 8 second car :)

I prefer a car that I can drag race but also autox , I enjoy both autox and drag racing . I just prefer drag racing alittle more.

true, it's just the dumbass kids with their ricers doing stupid crap in the parking lots that keep getting us kicked out and pissing everyone off, I bet half of them aren't even on this site, but don't get me wrong I like looking at all the cars, I don't care what make and model they are

private meets suck. whats the point of going through all the trouble of a private spot and secret shit and everything just to see the same ten cars you always see? the beauty of a big public meet like QS&L is you can see new cars, and meet new people.

Basically if everyone would just come out check out the cars (setup some races elsewhere ofcourse) everything would be peachy. Unfortunetely we know how it actually works and theres always at least one asshole, and it only takes one. It kinds of sucks but I think I'd prefer a community that could self-police itself, than a crapshoot of morons that want to do "wicked burnoutz" in the middle of a fucking parking lot full of other cars that will probably spank it.

I kno i am new to the forums.But i want to help out,I have been talking to the manager of the Hooters on sancus next to the krogers and i was talking about doing the same thing at QSL but only letting CR people into the Hooters parking lot and blocking it off.The manager does not seem to have a problem with it and its not far from where all the action takes place..Just an idea

Maybe the event cord. can PM me and we can iron out details if this is something that everyone thinks is a semi good idea

If you guys want to set up a permanent public spot at night go ahead. After all the QS&L stuff I'm done with it.

On a side note I'm almost done with all the no burn outs in our parking lot, no loud stereos, and the rest of the stereotypical stuff that goes along with setting up our cruise in's. The first one should be mid May.

Edit: James if you can make it work go for it. If it's nice I might have to start going out at night again :cool:

I recently joined OhioHondas.com as a recomendation from some people on here (when I had an Acura question). I went to their spring meet yesterday. We all met at Marcus theaters where they have met every year for 7 yrs according to some people I was talking to. After about 1/2 hr. Columbus PD kicked us out "at the request of the owner". We then went to a state/county park up the road. ( I am not sure of the name. It is just before the corner on 23 with Get-Go, Meijers, Skyline etc.) The Park Rangers there were very cool. They came through once to tell everyone to slow it down. Then they drove back through just making sure everyone was being cool and simply asked that cars in Handicap spots were moved. We could have stayed till 11pm when the park closed but, everyone got hungry. We all then went up to Sonic at Polaris and parked behind Sonic/Red Robin. We had great results there. I was also impressed that there were not as many "ricers" there. Didn't see a single burnout all day. I would recommend either the Park if someone was looking for a day event or Sonic and Red Robin for a night/evening event. They both didn't seem to mind us.

assuming your talking about me? i know a blue 6.0gto in westerville and thats it, oh and i met paul (silver SRT-4) at a hookah bar. im as american as it comes, brothers a marine, i hate anything japanese

:gives: time out, am i the only person who read this ? this is the most rasict shit ever! who gives a shit how AMERICAN you think you are. congrats your bro is a marine, your not your probably the pussy of the family. you probably dress up in your moms skirts and listen to sho tunes, wtf. you hate japanese, you do relize america is the most diverse country on the planet. your a real american cause you drive a chevy? hahaha your a fucking waste of space and should think before you speak. being rice doesnt mean having a foreign car, its about the drivers mentality and the put together of their car.

:gives: time out, am i the only person who read this ? this is the most rasict shit ever! who gives a shit how AMERICAN you think you are. congrats your bro is a marine, your not your probably the pussy of the family. you probably dress up in your moms skirts and listen to sho tunes, wtf. you hate japanese, you do relize america is the most diverse country on the planet. your a real american cause you drive a chevy? hahaha your a fucking waste of space and should think before you speak. being rice doesnt mean having a foreign car, its about the drivers mentality and the put together of their car.

See post #55.

I recently joined OhioHondas.com as a recomendation from some people on here (when I had an Acura question). I went to their spring meet yesterday. We all met at Marcus theaters where they have met every year for 7 yrs according to some people I was talking to. After about 1/2 hr. Columbus PD kicked us out "at the request of the owner". We then went to a state/county park up the road. ( I am not sure of the name. It is just before the corner on 23 with Get-Go, Meijers, Skyline etc.) The Park Rangers there were very cool. They came through once to tell everyone to slow it down. Then they drove back through just making sure everyone was being cool and simply asked that cars in Handicap spots were moved. We could have stayed till 11pm when the park closed but, everyone got hungry. We all then went up to Sonic at Polaris and parked behind Sonic/Red Robin. We had great results there. I was also impressed that there were not as many "ricers" there. Didn't see a single burnout all day. I would recommend either the Park if someone was looking for a day event or Sonic and Red Robin for a night/evening event. They both didn't seem to mind us.

Yes I have heard that ohiohondas meets are almost always good. I have wanted to go to one since I signed up there but something happens and I can not make it. I really wanted to go a few years ago when I owned a honda. :mad: Wait until there is the deep fry day at the park. Everyone brings something to fry. Its good for your heart I promise!

I have access to a private lot that conviently has a pizza joint/bar sitting on it. The parking lot is not huge but I think it could house a decent amount of cars. The good thing is I can have full control of who enters and who needs to exit the property. It is also private so police intervention shouldn't be too much of a issue. The bad thing is that I dont think most care to drive to Marysville to use it. It is about a 35 minute drive from the East side.

We got kicked out again tonight at about 11:30. Cops came sirens blairing and told us to beat it. Probally would've been fine had it not been for a few morons in riced out POS's flying around burning the tires through the QSL parking lot.

Same story-all over the country, since the damn of fucking time.

Why cant public beating be legal? Seriously....

Basically if everyone would just come out check out the cars (setup some races elsewhere ofcourse) everything would be peachy. Unfortunetely we know how it actually works and theres always at least one asshole, and it only takes one. It kinds of sucks but I think I'd prefer a community that could self-police itself, than a crapshoot of morons that want to do "wicked burnoutz" in the middle of a fucking parking lot full of other cars that will probably spank it.

the biggest problem with self policing is that the idiots always seem to outnumber non-idiots. the trouble makers seem to roll in packs of 500+, and generally look like trashy idiots who you dont even want to approach. The people who arent causing trouble in the first place (myself included) aren't the usually type to confront stupid people, mostly because you never know what some drunk idiot and his homies will do when you 'disrespect' them.