QSL is Dead :\

thorne

the biggest problem with self policing is that the idiots always seem to outnumber non-idiots. the trouble makers seem to roll in packs of 500+, and generally look like trashy idiots who you dont even want to approach. The people who arent causing trouble in the first place (myself included) aren't the usually type to confront stupid people, mostly because you never know what some drunk idiot and his homies will do when you 'disrespect' them.

speak softly and carry a BIG stick ;)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dude I told to turn his stuff down looked at me like WTF.

I dunno I was not worried he looked like a little punk and he looked real stupid in front of his friends when i asked him to not be a tool.

What are you going to say uhhh I like being a tool.

it sucks that we keep getting moved because of a bunch of shit heads...I've been a part of CR for a few years now and nothing seems to change. find a place..its sweet as hell for a little bit..then all hell breaks loose..like at the thrift store when thoes fuck heads cornered the security gaurd in the lots..its shit like that that burns my ass...if anyone needs help planning/setting up anything let me know..im more then willing to help.

I have access to a private lot that conviently has a pizza joint/bar sitting on it. The parking lot is not huge but I think it could house a decent amount of cars. The good thing is I can have full control of who enters and who needs to exit the property. It is also private so police intervention shouldn't be too much of a issue. The bad thing is that I dont think most care to drive to Marysville to use it. It is about a 35 minute drive from the East side.

im not sure how big honda marysville bike nights are, I just herd about them on the radio the other night, what part of marysville do you plan this?

im not sure how big honda marysville bike nights are, I just herd about them on the radio the other night, what part of marysville do you plan this?

The bike night was alright I stopped by. I was supprised at the turnout. I know I could do it at Little Tony's and have full use of their facilities, a private room inside. The parking lot is a little smaller but there might be a possibility to use the parking lot next door and the grass in between. There is gravel in the back and about 2 acres of grass behind that also.

wow you guys have shitty luck with the ricers, atleast van wert has seperate lots for everyone.....you have the ricers on main st, me and my friends hang out in a side lot off the cruise rt and the redneck/big truck club hangs out by the bar.....we just leave town if shit gets out of hand

small town ftmfw

I recently joined OhioHondas.com as a recomendation from some people on here (when I had an Acura question). I went to their spring meet yesterday. We all met at Marcus theaters where they have met every year for 7 yrs according to some people I was talking to. After about 1/2 hr. Columbus PD kicked us out "at the request of the owner". .

I mow and maintain the strip center right next to the theater with the bw-3s and chipotle...I know the owners and they live in Rochester new york....so just park in front of that part of the lot...or there is a big lot on the back side of the building...it would be a good place to meet.

The bike night was alright I stopped by. I was supprised at the turnout. I know I could do it at Little Tony's and have full use of their facilities, a private room inside. The parking lot is a little smaller but there might be a possibility to use the parking lot next door and the grass in between. There is gravel in the back and about 2 acres of grass behind that also.

i doubt mark is going to let anyone park on his lot near quantom right next to little tonys, he is done with the car stuff, I talk to those guys regular.

I would likee to come to a meet sometime and meet some of you guys and look at some of the real muscle driving around town. I know we just had a meet for a few boards on Saturday and Alum creek and it went well while I was there and meet alot of nice guys and saw alot of nice rides. I think IPS was suppose to show up but I didnt get to stay as long as I wanted. There were a few young kids there but nobody was being stupid. I know you guys generaly want to meet at night to talk and get the "driving" going but hopefully something can be found .

:gives: time out, am i the only person who read this ? this is the most rasict shit ever! who gives a shit how AMERICAN you think you are. congrats your bro is a marine, your not your probably the pussy of the family. you probably dress up in your moms skirts and listen to sho tunes, wtf. you hate japanese, you do relize america is the most diverse country on the planet. your a real american cause you drive a chevy? hahaha your a fucking waste of space and should think before you speak. being rice doesnt mean having a foreign car, its about the drivers mentality and the put together of their car.

this is getting out of hand here. i have complete respect for what anybody rolls in, just so happens that this falls on a forum. just bc i personally wont buy a japenese car doesnt mean i won't look at your car with just as much respect as i look at mine. i'll root just as hard as the driver to get him that much faster at the track, yield that much more hp, or whatever his/her goal is. just you have a japanese car doesnt mean im saying im that asshole that'll spit on your shit? come on.. where did this become a race issue or where am i saying if you drive a japanese car your not american?? i just personally support american manufacturing, that goes for honda/toyota and whatever company is in america building. im just as amazed as everyone else here looking at a 400hp 2.0L import running 11s to a 120hp bought civic running 13s. even if your riding in a civic, your still getting that same adredaline rush im getting when pulling up to the line, or even driving down your local street. someone can call me or gm tuners rice for all that matters, i'll respect their own opinion too. im not gonna run my mouth saying your an ass and disrespect them.

good to know you judge people on one inference. reason i didnt go to the marines is bc im in med school next year and the marines don't provide any mediceutical professions, but im the pussy with the skirt? :confused: im not self-centered brothers don't draw quick conclusions on me, i love the same hobby as everyone else here no matter what you drive, even a corolla.. whatever it is. yea i got a brother marine breathing down my neck when i went to look at a used evo two years ago right before i bought the cobalt. but i guess i don't know that americans earn a living working for honda, sell mitsubishis, or design the new gas efficient civic.. but saying "i hate everything japenese" must mean i got my head up my ass right? i guess having a english bulldog means im an asshole against my word own "hatred" towards being not an american breed..

i apologize for upsetting anyone, shame on me. im the newb, i know my position on this site, ill take the heat. im just as respectufl on here as anyone else despite my own personal opinion. sorry for writing a novel, i don't want to be look down upon.

i just don't like reading "ford lays off another 3500 workers due to low sales and high record sales of toyota" (yes i know ford mas been making some cheap junky cars and its their own fault).. im sure someone will take that as im now bashing all the mustang owners on here...

this is getting out of hand here. i have complete respect for what anybody rolls in, just so happens that this falls on a forum. just bc i personally wont buy a japenese car doesnt mean i won't look at your car with just as much respect as i look at mine. i'll root just as hard as the driver to get him that much faster at the track, yield that much more hp, or whatever his/her goal is. just you have a japanese car doesnt mean im saying im that asshole that'll spit on your shit? come on.. where did this become a race issue or where am i saying if you drive a japanese car your not american?? i just personally support american manufacturing, that goes for honda/toyota and whatever company is in america building. im just as amazed as everyone else here looking at a 400hp 2.0L import running 11s to a 120hp bought civic running 13s. even if your riding in a civic, your still getting that same adredaline rush im getting when pulling up to the line, or even driving down your local street. someone can call me or gm tuners rice for all that matters, i'll respect their own opinion too. im not gonna run my mouth saying your an ass and disrespect them.

good to know you judge people on one inference. reason i didnt go to the marines is bc im in med school next year and the marines don't provide any mediceutical professions, but im the pussy with the skirt? :confused: im not self-centered brothers don't draw quick conclusions on me, i love the same hobby as everyone else here no matter what you drive, even a corolla.. whatever it is. yea i got a brother marine breathing down my neck when i went to look at a used evo two years ago right before i bought the cobalt. but i guess i don't know that americans earn a living working for honda, sell mitsubishis, or design the new gas efficient civic.. but saying "i hate everything japenese" must mean i got my head up my ass right? i guess having a english bulldog means im an asshole against my word own "hatred" towards being not an american breed..

i apologize for upsetting anyone, shame on me. im the newb, i know my position on this site, ill take the heat. im just as respectufl on here as anyone else despite my own personal opinion. sorry for writing a novel, i don't want to be look down upon.

i just don't like reading "ford lays off another 3500 workers due to low sales and high record sales of toyota" (yes i know ford mas been making some cheap junky cars and its their own fault).. im sure someone will take that as im now bashing all the mustang owners on here...

Since when do 120hp civics run 13's :D

Ford fucking up is their problem. Though I personally think American manufacturers have been making some clear strides over the last 10 or so years so good for them. It may just have come off more harsh than what you meant. Possible, but saying you "hate" something is usually interpreted as a sign of disrespect. I don't drive domestics, but I dont hate em. Hell, I would seriously consider buying an 09 camaro if I didnt need 4 doors. Though you are a nub, so this will blow over tomorrow and when we see each other at a meet, itll be funny because the internet world is goofballz like that.

just figured bc i only have like 20 posts

but hey im at the track meet, glad to meet everyone attending

im just afraid that people will be like oh theres the douche with the cobalt :( so i had to say something in regards

Guest ToFu Man
HAHAHAHA.... thats because they load up in a car 6 at a time.... then hit the bell... and then drive around all night looking for us... hell they get 30 miles to the gallon... why wouldent they... if i made a lap around 270.. id have to refill.

lol i cant make it half way on 270 without refilling : /

i think im going back to stock lol :doh: