eaton mach dyno @ noon

TurboRust

slight fuel pump issues.. ended up making 445 and 380tq Brian is AWESOME. it still needs some tweeks thatll get fixed bfore the track day friday.

Good to hear, i picked up my Xcal3 from him yesterday with my basemap and we will tune this week. Hopefully the power of the force will be with me.

slight fuel pump issues.. ended up making 445 and 380tq Brian is AWESOME. it still needs some tweeks thatll get fixed bfore the track day friday.

You forgot to mention that Brian had you pull off the Dyno, slide up on the rack, and swap your Fuel Pump to Fuel Hat Line, THEN jump back on the Dyno!

Dyno Tune, and the Turners are QUITE SIMPLY the BEST guys to deal with! ....so laid back, and just "good 'ol boys"!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

He's cheating.

He has 10.1:1 Compression.....

;)

KillJoy

yep, that's the difference. i was just curious what difference the extra compression would make. most stock '03/04's dyno anywhere from 355-380rwhp. with catback, intake, that number can go to 400-410rwhp, and with a tune, 430rwhp (best case scenario)--most are probably closer to 415rwhp with catback/intake/tune