Rolling pics of the GTI

Supplicium

I love that car, I have been considering trying to find a GtI for a daily.

doo it! with stage 2 mods im averaging 30-35mpg on the highway. I went from cbus to streetsboro (Canton-ish) and back with 2 top speed runs and a couple 40-120 rolls only used a half a tank.

Makes for a fun daily with the MPG to match.

doo it! with stage 2 mods im averaging 30-35mpg on the highway. I went from cbus to streetsboro (Canton-ish) and back with 2 top speed runs and a couple 40-120 rolls only used a half a tank.

Makes for a fun daily with the MPG to match.

+1 for APR programming.

Im looking at these wheels:

http://www.raderwerks.com/images/wheels/image/MTEN80br.jpg

I think it will go well with the Porsche brakes and the red grill strip.

Thanks for the kind word guys

i was going to suggest the wheels with the red ring.

you need those.

stagger can be taken two ways...and show bear no weight on whether or not its FWD or RWD

for instance, i am staggering 18x9 and 18x10 (both negative offsets) and it looks fabulous because there is a shit ton of dish in the front, and an insane amount of dish in the rear...YOU MUST HAVE A HEALTHY WHEEL UP FRONT or staggering looks gay (healthy = wide & low off.)

for me (240sx) the perfect setup would be 18x9.5 +5 all around. because it would look cohesive.

for you, i would urge to go with the 9.5's all around....BUT i dont think that it will fit under that front fender... so i would say, do the stagger, you wont regret it, i am a wheel god, and i have spoken