Props to 614streets!

coryscobra

Guest 614Streets
Cory and his brother Eric are great people and both of them have very nice rides. Hopefully she puts out a good extra number for you at Dynobrians , and hope your neck isnt shot from the k member haha , Thanks again :).

Cory and his brother Eric are great people and both of them have very nice rides. Hopefully she puts out a good extra number for you at Dynobrians , and hope your neck isnt shot from the k member haha , Thanks again :).

Thanks man.....yeah hopefully it picks up a bit!!! My neck and back is ok....my brother said he is hurting a bit but he will be ok. Lol.

Thats awesome you got it all done. I am really sorry about not being able to help. I had a whole bunch if problems on my car. I cant wait to see what she makes

No problem man...we understand that you were working on your car and from what I heard you had a very bad day....dont worry it will all be worth it when you get it done!!!!!! Yes I hope the car makes a bit more power would be nice.

yep william was great. the shoulder is alittle sore from holding the k member on it but it will be ok. Def recommend him to anyone that needs work done. I know I will be using him when I need stuff done.

Guest 614Streets

Yeah the EGR tube would have succomed perhaps with oxygen acetylene , but I wont have my new oxy/act outfit at my shop until this weekend , however I did get it cherry red with my mapp gas torch and had cory one one end of a 4 foot breaker tube I cut up real quick and we still had her squealing as she turned off and she took the threads right with her, matter of fact both fittings took threads off the factory manifolds.

So on a sunday at about 6pm and some football like huddle discussions between Cory and I and his brother Eric, I was airing options out calling for consideration of an egr delete. I left to head out on a errand run to find a plug while Cory confirmed with Dyno tune brian about reflashing for egr delete, three trips , last one being to Lowes I came up with a way to plug the egr, and it was luck we sourced the brass to make a plug for the egr.

Matter of fact im not sure which was a better mod the long tubes or the new fat frame to engine ground strap ;)

Very rarely does a car go through a job without that one small problem that ends up demanding a new solution and if it does sometimes thats when I worry most.

Also eric had to cut the tabs off the o2 extensions as they didnt just snap in like they should have.

So...how's it sound?

Not real sure yet...havent went over 3K....cuz I am waiting on the EGR delete kit, should come today and then retune....its quieter at idle but louder at 3K then it was at 6500rpms before!!!!!!!!! I can tell its gonna be loud.

which headers/h/xpipe did u go with?

also, 614street, would you be interested in giving me a hand installing long tubes on a 2000 camaro? and about what would you chrage. i can do most of the work, but i know how my luck goes and i'm gonna run into a problem that i'm sure i'll need help on. lol. i ordered my headers 3 weeks ago and they where suppose to be here in 1-2weeks (had them jet hot coated) but they wont ship until may1 so it will be after that.

Guest Hal
Egr delete is easy. Make a template and cut yourself some aluminum for the intake manifold. For the manifolds I used the stock nut from the egr tube. I welded a bolt head to the top of it and have had no leaks.

yeah I debated that, but after 11hrs we just wante dto go home. much easier to pay the $20 for the delete kit and bolt it in.

j.r - the only problem you might run into is getting them in. I had to grind about 1/4 inch off the corner on my block to get mine in. also there is a bolt on the pass side holding the coils in that is a PINA to get out. keep it out! Change your plugs while you have them out.

Guest 614Streets
which headers/h/xpipe did u go with?

also, 614street, would you be interested in giving me a hand installing long tubes on a 2000 camaro? and about what would you chrage. i can do most of the work, but i know how my luck goes and i'm gonna run into a problem that i'm sure i'll need help on. lol. i ordered my headers 3 weeks ago and they where suppose to be here in 1-2weeks (had them jet hot coated) but they wont ship until may1 so it will be after that.

Yep sure would hit me with a PM.