Guitar Work

Hwilli1647545487

Guest mrhobbz
I need to have my acoustic setup. It's not staying in tune like it used to, so I want to take it and have it professionally worked over.

Any recommendations?

KRA music over in southland mall (s. high st) is pretty good with setups. $39.95 Check your bridge, also make sure your neck is not warped. I could take a peak at it one day for you if you wanted.

KRA music over in southland mall (s. high st) is pretty good with setups. $39.95 Check your bridge, also make sure your neck is not warped. I could take a peak at it one day for you if you wanted.

I thought they leveled that mall?

J. Thomas Davis did my setup on my Taylor and I don't think I'd take any of my other guitars anywhere else after having them work on it. Superb setup and great customer service as well as really friendly guys to work with. These guys hand-make guitars here in Columbus, so they know what they're doing since they've been doing it since 1977.

http://www.jthomasdavis.com/home.html

Guest mrhobbz
I know nothing about guitars, but my buddy hand builds and winds something on a guitar, anyone know what hes talkin about? He says he does them for very old guitars.

You wind pegs when you're stringing/tuning them :)

2006 taylor 614ce bought new, even came with the taylor deluxe pink plush case. i like the 814, but i love my 3 piece wood orange flame back color of the 614, beautiful grain. just more to look at than the 814 for being the same price. but again the solid indian rose has a very very impressive sound, like it better than the big leaf maple of the 614. but it came down to choosing the 614, i havent seen one that looks like mine