Wtf??

Twistedrx7

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrhobbz
so he doesnt like jason's Viper? or sams old C5? Or robs Corvette? wow. I didnt realize god hated yellow so much.

It might just be god trying to stop you from reproducing?

You sir, fail. Like sweet8tooth. Spin rotary, spin.

What mrhobbz doesn't understand is, Arguing on the internet is like winning in the special olympics,even if you win you're still retarded. And if i was from grove city i would be as quiet as possible because you are the possible offspring of incest

Guest mrhobbz
Do you even know what you are saying?

Maybe your style of cars is hotter than what everyone else thinks is hot. Just like your view on women. We all know you have "pulled hotter ass" right...

Never said anything negative about your car did I? Infact I rather like your car. Get the stick out of your ass.

Guest mrhobbz
Dude... hes 19, and from grove city. Its like throwing rocks at a retarded kid... Easy and effective, but just not fair.

Your name is fucking "Hefty Jesus" Seems like every dick head that is not directly involved in a conversation that as far as I'm concerned wasn't an argument to begin with tries the "you live in grove city" shit or the "hey you're 19" as if any of that shit matters. What shithole side of town do you live in buddy?

Actually you being 19 does matter because statistically speaking 19 year olds are quite immature. However in this case the 27 year old is showing maturity that is 6 or 7 years your junior.

Back on topic, why wouldn't it hail? It is just weather, we get some every day.

What mrhobbz doesn't understand is, Arguing on the internet is like winning in the special olympics,even if you win you're still retarded. And if i was from grove city i would be as quiet as possible because you are the possible offspring of incest

and you think that being from polaris is going to make you less of a tool?

I know the garbage dump and the landfill are in grove city, but really what is polaris a bigass stripmall and some overpriced food I wouldn't think too highly of yourself

so he doesnt like jason's Viper? or sams old C5? Or robs Corvette? wow. I didnt realize god hated yellow so much.

It might just be god trying to stop you from reproducing?

The Viper is Blue, Z is yellow ;)

And was that hail? That cell was super fast, much faster then Little01TA's car, but then again what isn't? ...... I knew it was raining really hard, and hard enough I asked my wife if it was hail, but before I could get up and go see the storm was over.

Mike, Your avator made this thread much cooler!

You made god very very angry. He doesn't like yellow "racer" cars :|

How is that not putting down my car?

Also it is supposed to be pea sized hail later tonight. That tiny storm was nothing. It appears that everyone east of us is going to get hit pretty hard.

Your name is fucking "Hefty Jesus" Seems like every dick head that is not directly involved in a conversation that as far as I'm concerned wasn't an argument to begin with tries the "you live in grove city" shit or the "hey you're 19" as if any of that shit matters. What shithole side of town do you live in buddy?

So in a post where you condemn me for making fun of such trivial things as what town you live in and how old you are, you try to attack my forum name by simply putting the word "fucking" in front of it?

Heres a tip: stop breathing that Grove City air.

PS: Akula, you know better.

Happens every year.. get a little taste of summer, then we get a blizzard or something

I woke up this morning with snow on the ground and covering my car. It was mostly melted off when I actually left for work this morning.

Guest mrhobbz
Mike, Your avator made this thread much cooler!

How is that not putting down my car?

Also it is supposed to be pea sized hail later tonight. That tiny storm was nothing. It appears that everyone east of us is going to get hit pretty hard.

Ever heard of a joke? Learn how to take one. I called it a yellow "racer" car. Never said anything negative about it. Is it yellow? Yes. Is it a "racer" car, I don't know ask the cop in the oven what he thinks.

Guest mrhobbz
So in a post where you condemn me for making fun of such trivial things as what town you live in and how old you are, you try to attack my forum name by simply putting the word "fucking" in front of it?

Heres a tip: stop breathing that Grove City air.

PS: Akula, you know better.

Lol, ok "Hefty Jesus." Do you not have anything better to do? I've lived all over the place and Grove City is by the far the best "town" I've lived in. So what is your reasoning for why Grove City is "bad?" What experiences have you had that makes you think everywhere else is so much better?