1 more post for the CR personal trainers

XChris1632X

With all the other posts about working out and such I guess I'll ask my own. I workout 3 days a week and run about 2 to 2.5 miles on my work out days so I am getting cardio also. I am really trying to cut the pounds now and I have been eating better. On most days I eat 5-6 meals of things including carrots, bananas, apples, celery and peanut butter, turkey breast on whole grain bread with no high fructose corn syrup, and oatmeal in the morning. I know there are better things I could eat but I am really picky and it is hard for me to think of things I could buy. Starting recently I am really trying to get ride of the weight without deleting what muscle mass I have left, since the last 10 pounds of muscle just desolved before I knew it. I quit working out and was still dieting and i lost 15 pounds and again most of what was lost was muscle. I weight about 190 and my BF is around 16% I am looking to loose a lot of weight before summer and it is hard for me to shed the pounds.

My question is what kind of foods do I need to eat? BTW I hate tuna, it makes me sick, just cause I know someone will say it. How many calories and what kind of diet do I need? Lastly is there anything I can take to speed it up. Does Hydroxy cut work anymore? I know it used to but it doesnt contain Ephedrine (sp?) anymore. I know it wont happen overnight but Ive been struggling with this forever and I need to get the fat cut. I lost 35 pounds in Basic Training and Tech school over the summer and I love it but I can't seem to loose anymore.

I no longer need to make long replies in these topics because

http://www.cutdiet.com has all the diet info you need.

The leaner you get the harder it becomes to make substantial losses as you are fighting your biological imperative to hoard energy. Your body wants to store more when facing a caloric deficit and slows your metabolism and hinders the calorie burning process. You have to find your personal balance point.

PS...

If you think 16% to 12% is hard... try 8% to 5% or less. You'll want to off yourself.

As far as ephedrine goes... it can still be had in the form of Primatene Tablets purchased behind the Pharm counter at CVS. it is only 12.5g so you would have to double the dose for any substantial metabolic impact.

Really though, if you follow the posted diet and work properly, the pills wont be necessary.