I need to borrow a helmet for FRIDAY

TurboRust

I have a old one that is like new , that you can have. The snell rating has expired . You can just act dumb and say you did not know and they will usually tell you have another helmet next time you race.

The only thing is there is a " CHEVROLET RACING sticker on the helmet .

I have a old one that is like new , that you can have. The snell rating has expired . You can just act dumb and say you did not know and they will usually tell you have another helmet next time you race.

That sticker is good for another 200hp:D

i dont really wanna have to piss on a helmet i plan on wearing.... hmm will it come off with goo-gone?

i haven't been to the track in 8 years, might only go once in the next couple years, so i would get not much usage out of a helmet. but i still bought one---you can get a snell approved helmet at iron pony for $50. the one i bought was $80. its an HJC helmet?? $50 is not too much