Mustang A-Arms

Stimmel1647545512

Ive DecideI'm going to be redoing the front suspension in my 1988 GT vert, in the next month does anyone know where or what company i can buy tublar front a arms from that have spring perches for coil springs?

Also, what are opinions on coil overs for the same car, I have no knowledge of them what so ever...

Thanks, Let me know

You dont need spring perches for coilover set-ups. Look into the UPR stuff, I just installed their C/O set-up on my Cobra, high quality, good price. Jegs sells a set up just like theirs, but it dosent have a locking nut on the height adjuster. And these can be used with stock A-arms if you wish, and caster camber plates are a must.

I dunno if I wanna go with coil overs is the thing thats why i was looking for a-arms WITH the spring perches...

Why not just stick with the stock A-arms then?

I dont think I have ever seen the kind your looking for, but someone might make them.

Why not just stick with the stock A-arms then?

I dont think I have ever seen the kind your looking for, but someone might make them.

My stock ones need both ball joints well i guess only one now, new bushings in both sides i would rather buy new than replace all that crap, and i dunno im debating whole tublar k member...and I have seen the tublar with spring perches

UPR gets my vote. I'm happy with the a-arms and coil overs. I believe UPR does include the perches. I still have my QA1 perches, so, I can modify them to make it work if the mounting is different.