Donate to me..

OneToEnvy

Ok... i am well prepared to get flamed for this...

I AM NOT ASKING FOR MONEY YET....however im asking what you guys think the outcome would be if i asked for like $5 from every member... for a little help to start college... i have an ongoing thread about me starting... and i know that everyone that has gone... had to do it the hard way... and i totaly respect that... im just asking what you guys think about it... i think that if someone else possted this... i would give them $5 knowing that $5 x 200 people would pay for my whole first quarter... seeing as how the goverment dosent want to give me a dime.... and my parents dont care about what i do in my life...

OK FLAME AWAY

• Confused 4
  • Downvote 6

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon, man. I'm glad you're making an effort but you can't tell me there aren't grants and loans you can apply for. Unless you're a felon, there isn't an excuse. It takes alot of work but what doesn't? I have no family to support/help me and I did it on my own (still need to return and finish myself :( ). My exwife has recently gone back to school and completed all her college work as a single mother. Get help finding out what grants and loans are available to you, hit up the library, get a job (if you don't have one) and look into online courses, as well, if you're pressed for time, etc.

I cannot speak for everyone else here, but every $1 I give to someone else is one less $1 I have to pay my own bills, take care of my daughter, my pets, etc. These days, my dollars are stretched too far as it is.

C'mon, man. I'm glad you're making an effort but you can't tell me there aren't grants and loans you can apply for. Unless you're a felon, there isn't an excuse. It takes alot of work but what doesn't? I have no family to support/help me and I did it on my own (still need to return and finish myself :( ). My exwife has recently gone back to school and completed all her college work as a single mother. Get help finding out what grants and loans are available to you, hit up the library, get a job (if you don't have one) and look into online courses, as well, if you're pressed for time, etc.

I cannot speak for everyone else here, but every $1 I give to someone else is one less $1 I have to pay my own bills, take care of my daughter, my pets, etc. These days, my dollars are stretched too far as it is.

i understand... i wasent directly asking for the $

anyways.. noe i feel bad.. i know i have to do it on my own.. its all good.

i have found just about enough throught the day today.. so i should be good to go.. thanks for keeping the burner down as you flamed..lol

• Downvote 1

Ok... i am well prepared to get flamed for this...

I AM NOT ASKING FOR MONEY YET....however im asking what you guys think the outcome would be if i asked for like $5 from every member... for a little help to start college... i have an ongoing thread about me starting... and i know that everyone that has gone... had to do it the hard way... and i totaly respect that... im just asking what you guys think about it... i think that if someone else possted this... i would give them $5 knowing that $5 x 200 people would pay for my whole first quarter... seeing as how the goverment dosent want to give me a dime.... and my parents dont care about what i do in my life...

OK FLAME AWAY

HELLO FRIEND MR ONETOENVY

I see you are in the need for moneys well I am here to tell you that I can HELP! Yes, I am heir to the crown prince of Nigeria and I can give you MR $5DOLLARS to help with your COLLEGES. I just need some basic informations friend such as

NAME

BANK ACCT to forward moneys

FULL ADDRESS

WHEN YOU PLAN TO LOSE VIRGINITY

Please get back to me with your earliest conveniences! I am wishing you best!

MR MENSAN, CROWNED PRINCE TO HEIR OF NIGERIA

HELLO FRIEND MR ONETOENVY

I see you are in the need for moneys well I am here to tell you that I can HELP! Yes, I am heir to the crown prince of Nigeria and I can give you MR $5DOLLARS to help with your COLLEGES. I just need some basic informations friend such as

NAME

BANK ACCT to forward moneys

FULL ADDRESS

WHEN YOU PLAN TO LOSE VIRGINITY

Please get back to me with your earliest conveniences! I am wishing you best!

MR MENSAN, CROWNED PRINCE TO HEIR OF NIGERIA

hahaha... thast not funny...

You do that well enough to almost pass as the crooks that do that in real life.

Thats why i hardly use ebay anymore. As soon as you list an item 10 people want to buy it with a credit card..dumb fucks..