Entering the Gauntlet of Fire

2 coupes

Nice Cars!!! I love the G35's. I was looking at a silver or black one but can't really afford it right now. I believe there are quite a few aftermarket parts available for them since they share the same platform as the 350Z. But who cares how fast it is, they are sexy! Welcome.

Nice G's.

Ok guys, does anyone else get road rage like I do. I always seem to find myself in a tiff with some asshole on the road.

When you drive a car you really like (most of us here) you tend to be more defensive of it as a being (extension of self) and not just an object. Hence more road rage. That and were a bunch of fucking assholes.

So I raced a Ninja 600cc today! I had a little conversation with him at the light in between whippins. I told him I wanted either a GSXR600 or CBR600RR. He told me to most definitely get the suzuki. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this matter? Because T-Minus my sign-on bonus I will be getting a bike. New I don't know yet any thoughts again? Thanks
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I should post this. My first event at Slowmotionmotorsports fall dyno day this past fall. I was pretty pissed that I missed the spring one a few weeks ago. As I read most of “the oven” posts I wonder if I met any of you guys there. Also when is a good night to go to QSL to see some nice cars?

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/laxbck18/th_Picture105.jpg' alt='th_Picture105.jpg'>

• Upvote 1

Really poor, but I guess you have to start somewhere! 236RWHP and 238lbft. Can't wait to get some suspension mods done would love to see her slammed. Might even let her breath and get some intake and exhaust mods. Though I am not sure if I want to put money into her, as I said before I really want to get an ls1. I am particularly fond of the WS6 TA. My girlfriend has been bitching at me becuase I damn near bought one two weeks ago. Waiting for the right one I guess.

That's not too bad if it's all stock. I think my GTP made 230-240 stock...and that's with a supercharger :(. I don't think that you really need to make that car fast for it to be nice. I'd take one, all looks and no go.... Well at least until I got beat by something.